The Glee MEP : Don't Stop Believing [Full]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: The Glee MEP : Don't Stop Believing [Full]

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:14 pm

And I was gonna pull an all-nighter just to get a beta in on time.... :P

But thanks for the extension. School = the ultimate editor's killer.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Kazemon15

Postby MystykAMV » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 am

We talkted about which half we will take, and Kimberly will take the second half of the track (my life would suck without you), so mine will be the first :P
I already told you that I probably can't give you a beta by the deadline, but I'll try to edit something in the future >.<
MystykAMV

Postby AlexxAMV » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:14 am

Shall link my full beta tomorrow,just have to add the transitioning scenes,sorry for the delay
-Alex-
AlexxAMV

Postby CodeZTM » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 am

Sounds good! How is everyone else doing?

For myself, I should have my beta this Friday, or perhaps tonight if I get enough time to it.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:28 pm

...I have my footage ripped, but I haven't put it on the timeline yet... :uhoh:

All this month, I had tests....for each of my 4 classes...so I haven't had time to turn on the ol' editing computer yet... but I'll get something done this weekend and send.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
Kazemon15

Postby Cecco » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm

My Beta
Hope you like! :sweat:
Cecco
Biscotto

Postby CodeZTM » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Loving the atmosphere thus far! Good visual quality too! I think the first scene with the photograph lasts just a tad too long (especially considering the duration of the scenes right after). Perhaps the scene with the "city boy" might focus on a different character, since the same character is already the "small town girl" and might add a little more scene variety? Still, looking good. :)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Cecco » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:24 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Perhaps the scene with the "city boy" might focus on a different character, since the same character is already the "small town girl" and might add a little more scene variety?

Oh yes,I had not thought thanks!
Cecco
Biscotto

Postby AimoAio » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Is it possible to get a beta deadline extension to later this month? I'm having major difficulties just keeping up with my class assignments and projects getting dished out every week and due the next. And I also have three tests to study for in the upcoming fortnight so I really won't be able to dedicate any time to this till nearer the end of November since my school workload is usually lighter around week 10 onwards. (currently about to start week 7 tomorrow) It shouldn't take me long to get a full beta out once I can actually spare time to sit and properly convert/edit since I have my idea already. :uhoh:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Sure thing. :)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby SelfishPromise » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 am

Here's my beta, sorry for the delay :)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45209540/teog_ ... romise.mp4

I tried uploading it to the MEP's folder, but it kept rotating the video, so I just gave up :/
SelfishPromise

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.

@SelfishPromise: I loved it! Great scene selections, and the whole things just works really well. The church scene at :07 stands out, since it's lacking in Sheryl. I'd like to see a continuation of the scene right before it. Other than those minor things, I approve. :)

@Alex: I wish the scene for the first "THRILLAH" (the first few seconds of it) was a little faster to match the vocals at the moment. Actually, Id' like to see the first eight to be a little more fast paced in general. The latter of your track matches it nicely, but the first bit is just a tad slow.

I'll have my beta this weekend. I have other stuff that needs to be worked on MEP wise as well, so it's as good of time as any.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby AlexxAMV » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 am

CodeZTM wrote:Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.

@SelfishPromise: I loved it! Great scene selections, and the whole things just works really well. The church scene at :07 stands out, since it's lacking in Sheryl. I'd like to see a continuation of the scene right before it. Other than those minor things, I approve. :)

@Alex: I wish the scene for the first "THRILLAH" (the first few seconds of it) was a little faster to match the vocals at the moment. Actually, Id' like to see the first eight to be a little more fast paced in general. The latter of your track matches it nicely, but the first bit is just a tad slow.

I'll have my beta this weekend. I have other stuff that needs to be worked on MEP wise as well, so it's as good of time as any.

Oh that is better than what I was expecting,will be working on it and some scenes that got interlaced,Ty for suggestions
-Alex-
AlexxAMV

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 am

Sorry I didn't upload a beta yet, Code...

I got a bad case of the stomach flu and have been trying to fight it off. << Next week is thanskgiving break, so hopefully I can do something then.
Kazemon15

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:25 pm

That's fine Kaze. :)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects