The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:25 pm

So yeah I had surgery, right? I have insurance, and I should be covered, right? should be all good since it's all for my health, right?

Well APPARENTLY the hospitals here don't employ their doctors and staff, they just let them work in their facilities o.o ... so since each person who had to deal with me doesn't even work for the hospital (somehow? yet I have to pay all of these bills to the SAME DAMN "medical group"?) I've been getting all kinds of bills. Because of this retarded confusion I've been hit up for co-pay after co-pay after co-pay! >:[

and since none of them talk to each other, or the people who DO THE DAMN BILLING CAN'T EVEN SEE THE ENTIRE BILL even though I have to pay the same PLACE... FOR EVERYTHING..... I get all these smaller bills that end up adding up to hundreds of dollars and I don't even know what any of it's for anymore.

Last month my husband called them and asked them for the total bill and they said it was some $160+. So, we paid it thinking that if we just paid it then it would go away...

Then today I got ANOTHER bill for $25 O.o I call them up and they tell me that "the hospital bill is separate from the doctor's/everyone else's bill" and that I still owe them $44.

(would be nice to have this as an emote)

And the one thing I absolutely love about this is that NO ONE TOLD ME THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! :awesome:

And I already have issues with seeing doctors, and then I get this on top of it. And then people wonder why people like me will wait until they are "dying" to see a doctor.

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Hurricane took up two trees in front of my house. Had to move my car 4 times from being smashed by trees. Annoying people won't let me sleep and on top of it nobody is answering my phone calls so I have no solve of entertainment. Stupid hurricane I would rather be going to school in the morning.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Katie, yeah....medical bills are such BS. I had like, one hospital visit a couple years back and everytime I paid a bill they told me I was all done but then I kept getting more and more from other people -___-

By the end of it, I'm pretty sure I ended up paying the doctor's wife's hairdresser and their dog walker. Evil bastards.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:15 am

Yeah that is pretty much the feeling there, we are already broke, what more do they want? my first born? oh wait... :ying:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Had a bad dream where I was at my old job only wearing my underwear. :shock: :uhoh:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:36 am

my phone is broken and my contract ends in a year. booo.
ImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 am

Old habits die hard. And not the good kind of hard dying, with Bruce Willis. In about 4 hours, I'm about to miss yet another deadline due to me dicking around like an idiot. And this time I might end up screwing over a couple of classmates who were dumb enough to team up with me. Part of me wants to just hide from them and sleep all day, but I know I'll have to face them sometime. The worst part is I could potentially finish this bullshit if I would just stop obsessing over how much I'm avoiding doing the work, which makes me feel worse, which makes me want to do it even less.

When am I gonna stop being such a fucking waste?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 am

Well, now is a good time. You already recognize the problem. Just need to figure out how to break out of it and/or change what's causing it. Why do you procrastinate? Do you not like the work? Is it too difficult? There is always a reason for being lazy and procrastinating, just need to figure out why and then tackle it.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:51 pm

^ basically what Scott said

Procrastination is a bitch to beat. And most of the time it's not even about the task you're putting off. Most likely it's the sacrificing of what you would otherwise consider free time. Free time is hard to give up. Depending on the type of person you are, a schedule might help a lot. Just a weekly one. Designate an hour to something you might otherwise put off. But the key is to keep it in mind. Keep in mind that that singular hour is supposed to be devoted to one thing.

It's all about free time and your mentality. An example from my life that comes up all the time is staying late for work. If someone asks me a day before, or even at the beginning of my shift, I will always work late. If they ask me 15 minutes before my shift ends, when my mind is already moving into "free time" mode, I probably won't. And if I do, I'll be miserable.

Try a schedule. Don't just let it linger in your mind as a task that needs to be accomplished "at some point," because it won't be. Give it a time.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 pm

The election was pretty much over weeks ago, but as time got closer and closer to the actual day, I wasn't getting angry over the fact that my party would lose; I liked some of Romney's ideas, but I didn't have any hope that he would win. He was nothing new. Anyhow, the only thing that I thought about, only thing I was angry about, was the fucking media. A little bitter over the Romney vs Obama stuff, but right down to the hour that Obama was re-elected, all I could think of was how FUCKED we are because of the fucking media. Why? Because of Ron Paul. This guy could have gone down in the history books as one of the greatest presidents ever. Call it an opinion. No, to me it's a fucking fact. And all because of the blackout on him during the primaries, and all because Americans are FUCKING STUPID and all they do is eat shit that is fed to them by the media. Half this country can't even think for themselves.
I think it needs to be a fucking law that you are not able to vote if you haven't taken a fucking class on the history of US politics. You don't know the Bill of Rights? Or what the Constitutions says? Or what defines your party? These are basic things that I can GUARANTEE most voters don't even fucking know. So get the fuck out, you're not an American. I swear to god. All of these uneducated, mindless drones that vote for Obama or Romney just because of what they see is in the media, I say fuck you just as much as I say fuck you to the media.

I don't think we're going to enter an apocalypse in 4 years. I'm not talking about the results of the election. I'm not bitter over it, and it was pretty much done weeks ago. Just for some reason, closer and closer to the election, probably with all the media people lashing out on each other, all this talk of "This isn't true." blah blah, it made me think back to Ron Paul. How they fucking shut him out. And god... we could have had it good. I'm so fucking depressed. I got all caught up in the hype of the election, but when momentum for either candidate started to drop, I just... thinking about how we're going to waste yet another four years, and how people are going to look back and say how fucking stupid America was... it makes me sick. After Romney got the nomination, it was the same deal.

I'm just a little testy about the topics of American stupidity and the media, so sorry if anyone reads this and thinks I'm a nut job. I have a lot of person experience with dealing with the media, and also with a lot of stupid people, so I'm not really looking to debate about either. You say Americans aren't as stupid as I say, I say they are, so there you go. "Let me be clear" though, I don't mean everyone. Just.... a lot.

Sigh, I don't know. I'm angry because I know that a lot of the people only voted because of the pretty words their candidate said and how the media portrayed them. I'm not angry about Obama winning, I honestly don't care who won. Having Romney win would have been the same deal. I like some of his ideas, like I said, but he wasn't going to turn this country around. He's an all together politician. But more than anything, as time goes on, I'm just fucking sad. I am so sorry Ron Paul. I'm sorry we're so fucking stupid.

Jesus.... I just want my fucking Ron Paul sweater to bawl into.
Image Image

Return to “General Discussion”