Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Re: Bleach

Post by drewaconclusion » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:33 am

OropherZero wrote:this week's chapter made me lol, was so predictable, Kubo sticks to the same patterns.
Pretty much.
ImageImage

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 am

BANKAI!!!

here we Ichigo rushes in to save the day but everything is in ruins now, interested to see how much he will need to power up now lol As long as the story ends with some sort of epic Ichigo vs Ishida shinigami vs quincy fight I'm happy.

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Spoiler :
I thought Byakuya was dead. So much for killing off major characters.
Who was that Sternritter who got halfway through announcing his powers before being (presumably) hit in the face? I don't remember him.

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 am

OropherZero wrote:As long as the story ends with some sort of epic Ichigo vs Ishida shinigami vs quincy fight I'm happy.
514: Ah... About that...

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Melanchthon wrote:
OropherZero wrote:As long as the story ends with some sort of epic Ichigo vs Ishida shinigami vs quincy fight I'm happy.
514: Ah... About that...
So yeah... Tite Kubo's apparently George Lucas now?
ImageImage

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:16 pm

what the ..... isn't it a bit late in the storyline of Bleach for this sort of plot twist? :/
Spoiler :
Ichigo is actually a Quincy
i dunno what Ichigo is anymore, might just be a bit of everything lol

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Eh, I didn't find it so surprising. There was talk of something like this for a long time anyway because
Spoiler :
they never did really talk too much about his mother, leaving her part in any of this as a mystery. Plus, Quincies are technically still human, so it's not like Kubo violated his own canon here. And trying to explain the backstory behind his parents meeting and why Ryuken and Isshin know each other. Long-standing loose ends that could be tied up quite nicely by this.
I think it's pretty much a given that Ichigo is going to be every single different race that appears in the series. A singularity, if you will.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Qyot27 wrote:I think it's pretty much a given that Ichigo is going to be every single different race that appears in the series. A singularity, if you will.
Haha this be true... I kinda hope his hollow side comeback though then he could have a four way talk with himself... Probably wont happen though. :/

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:17 am

Hey, I recognise those bony hands... and the enormous flappy hakama and rolled-up sleeves as well.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:56 am

I guess this also means
Spoiler :
Tsukishima really did die.
Does bring up the question of whether one's powers persist after death, though. For all three of 'em.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”