Little Busters!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Little Busters!

Post by Kireblue » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 pm

I know that this show is based off a visual novel, but there is no need for it to actually feel like one. Every single character introduction feels like its a cutscene ripped straight out of the game. Since Little Busters had some of the same writers as Angel Beats, I was expecting so much from it. I really am a bit disappointed.

I actually went to wikipedia in order to get spoilers about the plot and find a reason to keep watching the show. The upcoming plot of the show seems really good (on par with Angel Beats actually), but I really don't like any of the characters so far. They all seem so generic. I'll give this show at least one more episode though.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:07 am

This was a nice enjoyable episode

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm

After 4 whole episodes, the show is finally becoming tolerable. I'm really curious about the old guy in the retirement home. And I'm glad that Kud is finally in the picture. Even though she only had a short part, she's already become my favorite character so far.

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 am

Though I agree with modkip on keys way of writing novels its better then most of the moe stuff that was thrown down our throats, there are too many instant content shows im kind of enjoying the slower pace, but if I don't get anything soon I will probably just drop it and wait for something else.
Image I stream and stuff o.o

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:41 am

Wow, large jump in animation compared to the first episode...
I hope this season will be properly done compared to the first season

First episode was amazing so far, and the opening reminded me how beautiful Key's music were XD

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:14 am

Episode 12- Masato smiling while protecting Riki in a rolling bus, he really is an amazing bro, a true bro...

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:02 am

Truly the best ending I could ever hope for. @w@
Thank you for such a memorable anime, despite it's flaws it gave me a lot of emotional turmoil.
Won't for forget this, will be on top with ~Afterstory. :3

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”