Wings

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
mumsee
Org Profile

Wings

Post by mumsee » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Special thanks to twinsee for making a simple banner for me, telling me I should come here, teaching me how to upload here, being a great editor, always talking when you edit and telling me what you're doing and why, letting me use your computer to make this, and letting me use your silly glowy flashes because they're so pretty.
This is my first amv. The entire video is like an experiment to me, so I don't know if I messed up bad at parts. Therefore, I'd appreciate any and all feedback, whatever you'd like to throw at me, because I'm interested in what errors you see. I also encoded the video myself since my sister wasn't here, so I just went off memory. I'm sorry if the quality is terrible.
Thank you. :)

Taite
Org Profile

Re: Wings

Post by Taite » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Silly! You're quite welcome. :P You're definitely bound to outgrow me though, I can tell. You picked up on everything so quick, and hardly needed my help to figure things out. Through your experimentation I can see you have a lot of original ideas and knack for what looks good and doesn't. For a first amv, I'm just so impressed. I know you want to start getting into more comical/upbeat amvs, but you should probably just do what I say and make all the drama/sentimental amvs I want to make, because it'd be practically the same lmfao.
And I already told you everything I don't like either, but it seems kind of insignificant.
Wish you didn't have to leave today. Make sure you call me when you get home. Love you, mums. <3
Image Image

mumsee
Org Profile

Post by mumsee » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:24 am

Well, I had a lot of help I think :P But comedy is next! Thanks for the lovely comment chicka, I'll talk to you soon.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm

I will repeat a bit of what I said on taite's youtube:

Great job... really. I enjoyed this video a lot. Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you.
Taite wrote:you should probably just do what I say and make all the drama/sentimental amvs I want to make, because it'd be practically the same
I'd be ok with this :awesome:

Sephirothishere
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothishere » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Great job... really. I enjoyed this video a lot. Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you.
2x :p

Great audio and video source btw, love 'em both! :D

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:15 pm

best first AMV of the year award??

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:30 am

I love it, especially since it's with one of my favorite animes. Great job :up:

mumsee
Org Profile

Post by mumsee » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Thank you all for the kind comments o:

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 am

Really good for a first amv. I wish my first was like that too -_-
A bit too long, but since I love this anime it didn't bother me that much the first time i've watched it.

Keep it up :up:

mumsee
Org Profile

Post by mumsee » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 am

Thank you :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”