ef: A Tale of Memories... I will remember you SPOILER ALERT

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ChaosGod
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

ef: A Tale of Memories... I will remember you SPOILER ALERT

Post by ChaosGod » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 pm

I think this is how you do this.. I'm still learning so forgive me if I do it wrong

Video http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video/189612 AMV SPOILER ALERT I Will Remember You A Tale of Memories
Category: Drama, Character Profile, Serious, etc. (+2)
Anime: Ef - a tale of memories (TV)
Song: I Will Remember You
Artist: Sarah McLachlan
Creator:ChaosGod Productions

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Re: ef: A Tale of Memories... I will remember you SPOILER AL

Post by Melanchthon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Pretty, but boring. Too many static shots held for too long, and the ending of the video makes it look like you didn't export the last few seconds from the video editor.

ChaosGod
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Re: ef: A Tale of Memories... I will remember you SPOILER AL

Post by ChaosGod » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:47 am

Yeah it did get cut off ... wrong aspect ratio when I rendered it too ,, I got into a bad habit of putting in long scenes making 2 min seem like 15 min hah.. But I have learned a lot since when I first started out I didn't know how to break down videos into smaller segments for easier editing ... and not using 24-30min episodes is helping keep me from using extended scenes... I'm hoping my next AMV people will see many changes in my quality of video as well as major changes in my editing style =D thanks to a friend I won't mention Just YET heh (timing is everything)

Thanks for your review I appreciate your critique I am taking in everything and making changes accordingly ^__^;;;

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”