Free the AMVs

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Re: Free the AMVs

Post by FreeAMVs » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

hey guys Thanks for the feed back!! I'v add some videos to the youtube and have started a 1 to 2 week feature on there.

Also I'v started my first MEP to a fun song called Bang Bang by 3OH!3 so if you want check it out!!
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 7&t=110671

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Wouldn't it be better to simply link to the videos of the week instead of reencoding them with your own bumper? The visual quality of the last video linked in this thread is much lower than the visual quality of the original.

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Melanchthon wrote:Wouldn't it be better to simply link to the videos of the week instead of reencoding them with your own bumper? The visual quality of the last video linked in this thread is much lower than the visual quality of the original.
yea the quality was off... I'v re-uploaded before (at other places) and it can out same quality so I'v been trying to figure out what setting go changed. and most of the videos I find I do just add to a playlist but since its a feature (choose because leaves an impression or make you go wow) wanted to do something more with it then just another video I found. Wants I fix the setting I'm going to replace it.

But yea I see what your saying I might When I'm too busy just link it.

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 pm

FreeAMVs wrote:
Melanchthon wrote:Wouldn't it be better to simply link to the videos of the week instead of reencoding them with your own bumper? The visual quality of the last video linked in this thread is much lower than the visual quality of the original.
yea the quality was off... I'v re-uploaded before (at other places) and it can out same quality so I'v been trying to figure out what setting got changed. and most of the videos I find I do just add to a playlist but since its a feature (choose because leaves an impression or make you go wow) wanted to do something more with it then just another video I found. After I fix the setting I'm planning on replacing it.

But yea I see what your saying I might When I'm too busy just link it.

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Sorry didn't mean to double post... computer was spazing and I wan't thinking.

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:19 am

This week's video is "AMV - Reading Material » Ef - A Tale of Memories" I really enjoyed this one it was kinda cute and one of the few (that i'v seen) Ef amvs that isn't sad or happy to slow almost sad music instead it light hared and a little funny Enjoy...---> http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeAMVs1?feature=mhee

Also check out my new video "Dashes on the Road" --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTGpOCrpbMU&feature=plcp

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Will be gone this weekend so here is this weeks (10/27) or next weeks? video... Its a fun upbeat song and video!
http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeAMVs1?feature=mhee

Also have gotten a some videos sent in and love them!! keep them comming! just meg me here or on youtube (or post you guys can do that too ^_^ )

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:32 pm

FreeAMVs wrote:Its a fun upbeat song and video!
I have no idea what's going on there. You could take away all the anime footage and there'd still be a video left.

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:58 pm

This weeks video "Heartbreak" by A-TEAM Studio

Meant to put this up awhile ago but forgot to but fished it back up and here you go!
http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeAMVs1?feature=mhee

Return to “General AMV”