Just Realized I Never Announced This-Round 2

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Just Realized I Never Announced This-Round 2

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I was looking through the announcements and stuff and wound up going really far back. I announced my Round 1 entry. But I never announced this one. Anywho, this was my Round 2 Entry for The Quickening.

Hope you guys enjoy. I actually had a ton of fun making this one. Lemme know what you think.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Re: Just Realized I Never Announced This-Round 2

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:12 pm

This was quite decent but I couldn't reaaally get into it simply because one of my favourite videos this year had actually been edited to this song. Also, this made me remember how much I hate that shabby Vegas TV simulator.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Kevmaster wrote:This was quite decent but I couldn't reaaally get into it simply because one of my favourite videos this year had actually been edited to this song. Also, this made me remember how much I hate that shabby Vegas TV simulator.
Haha. I know what you mean. Whenever I use it I try to use it well, but sometimes it doesnt pan out. Thanks for viewing though :)

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 pm

very nice with this

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:25 am

Hm you actually did ;p
I was linking some videos made with this song to a friend yesterday and well, here's your "old" thread: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 6#p1441206

:oops:
ImageImage
ImageImage

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:02 pm

siny wrote:Hm you actually did ;p
I was linking some videos made with this song to a friend yesterday and well, here's your "old" thread: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 6#p1441206

:oops:
Oh wow. I didn't think I announced it. I scrolled through pages and pages to make sure before I created a thread. I didn't see it so I created this one. My bad guys :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”