TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Status: With all other Seleçãos
Location: Paris
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby MimS » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Put fake names (like I already told before), it doesn't matter, it's just how the site was basically coded for any contest that would be launched on it ('cause in previous contests, people registered when they submitted their vid while it's not the case here)
Image
Image

User avatar
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Status: Replaying myself
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby Replay Studios » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:38 pm

lets do this :3

User avatar
Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 am
Status: I can't believe it's not butter.
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby Iron Solari » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 pm

MimS wrote:Put fake names (like I already told before), it doesn't matter, it's just how the site was basically coded for any contest that would be launched on it ('cause in previous contests, people registered when they submitted their vid while it's not the case here)


That'll learn me to read all of the post.
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

User avatar
chaosgod357
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 am
Status: It is what it is
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby chaosgod357 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:03 am

Iron Solari wrote:
MimS wrote:Put fake names (like I already told before), it doesn't matter, it's just how the site was basically coded for any contest that would be launched on it ('cause in previous contests, people registered when they submitted their vid while it's not the case here)


That'll learn me to read all of the post.


LOL same here .... I'm all registered :P

User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:59 pm
Status: I fight for my friends
Location: PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby irriadin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:48 pm

So, how many leaders are there going to be anyway?

User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Status: With all other Seleçãos
Location: Paris
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby MimS » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:18 am

While I'm writing this post, there are 39 registered people. So one more and I'll go for 8 leaders :) -1 registration in the list is me so it doesn't count, it was just a test-
You have until 11.59pm GMT+2 to register : )

For your information, a pack of 15 songs will be given and they're already chosen
Image
Image

User avatar
chaosgod357
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 am
Status: It is what it is
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby chaosgod357 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:08 am

MimS wrote:While I'm writing this post, there are 39 registered people. So one more and I'll go for 8 leaders :) -1 registration in the list is me so it doesn't count, it was just a test-
You have until 11.59pm GMT+2 to register : )

For your information, a pack of 15 songs will be given and they're already chosen



I'm revved up can't wait to see who the team leads are and who they pick... The mystery of the songs is cool too not knowing what you have to work with till it's in your hand I love a challenge bring it on ^__^

User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Status: With all other Seleçãos
Location: Paris
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby MimS » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:18 am

Basically you, the participants, are the ones who'll vote for the team leaders so it's all up to you :p
You'll have to choose 5 editors in the list. I'll explain everything "tonight" :)
Image
Image

User avatar
chaosgod357
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 am
Status: It is what it is
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby chaosgod357 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:20 am

MimS wrote:Basically you, the participants, are the ones who'll vote for the team leaders so it's all up to you :p
You'll have to choose 5 editors in the list. I'll explain everything "tonight" :)


Great look forward to it thanks for explaining .. :up: see you tonight

User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 am
Status: Under your bed!
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby [madaraxD] » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:49 pm

|:> |:>
Image

User avatar
Warlike Swans
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm
Status: Pending
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby Warlike Swans » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 pm

I signed up. My clip info makes me look pro:

Spoiler :
Image

User avatar
chaosgod357
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 am
Status: It is what it is
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby chaosgod357 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Warlike Swans wrote:I signed up. My clip info makes me look pro:

Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i46.tinypic.com/smwmlj.png

LMAO Thats Epic O__O

I used blahblah1, 2 ,3 and blahblah4 for all my fill ins heh

User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Status: With all other Seleçãos
Location: Paris
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby MimS » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:07 pm

1h52mins left to register
44 registered people already \o/
Image
Image

User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Status: With all other Seleçãos
Location: Paris
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby MimS » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 pm

OK registrations are now closed !
We got 46 editors, already thanks to you all for your interest in this contest.

Now IT'S TIME TO VOTE!

How ?
Easy, you just have to click on this link! YOU JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES :

1 - It's not a rule but for your info, I'm the only one who has acces to the poll evolution, who knows everyone's votes.
2 - You can vote up to 5 editors. Obviously, you vote using your real nickname. Any editor who votes for more than 5 people will have his vote considered invalid and will have the pleasure to vote again.
3 - The vote is ONLY opened to participants. For pratical reasons, the link is public but since you have to put a nickname to vote, I'll easily know if you use someone else's one.
4 - You can vote for yourself

Now everything will happen on this forum, let's not spam this place. No worries, you can speak in english on it too ;)
Let's bet on who the leaders will be :D
Image
Image

User avatar
chaosgod357
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 am
Status: It is what it is
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Re: TGS 2012 : MEP Battle - Choose your leader

Postby chaosgod357 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:21 pm

MimS wrote:OK registrations are now closed !
We got 46 editors, already thanks to you all for your interest in this contest.

Now IT'S TIME TO VOTE!

How ?
Easy, you just have to click on this link! YOU JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES :

1 - It's not a rule but for your info, I'm the only one who has acces to the poll evolution, who knows everyone's votes.
2 - You can vote up to 5 editors. Obviously, you vote using your real nickname. Any editor who votes for more than 5 people will have his vote considered invalid and will have the pleasure to vote again.
3 - The vote is ONLY opened to participants. For pratical reasons, the link is public but since you have to put a nickname to vote, I'll easily know if you use someone else's one.
4 - You can vote for yourself

Now everything will happen on this forum, let's not spam this place. No worries, you can speak in english on it too ;)
Let's bet on who the leaders will be :D


My Vote is in Good Luck fellow .org'ers hope everyone active here gets a leader position |:>


Return to “AMV Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests