Boss Of The Underworld

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hereticked
Org Profile

Boss Of The Underworld

Post by Hereticked » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?4hhaaem66498csp

YouTube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AU5iEvLivM

Was planning to release this shortly before Halloween, but finished it sooner than I expected.

The song is a pretty cool hip hop mashup with the theme from Halloween in the background! 8-)

It has a fair amount of blood and gore, which is why it's not uploaded to the org.

Enjoy! |:>
Last edited by Hereticked on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

kyle_m
Org Profile

Re: Boss Of The Underworld

Post by kyle_m » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Hereticked wrote:It has a fair amount of blood and gore, which is why it's not uploaded to the org.
ah gimme a break what so serious about hellsing ovas???? i'm not goin to download until you tell me!!!

Hereticked
Org Profile

Post by Hereticked » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 am

kyle_m wrote:
Hereticked wrote:It has a fair amount of blood and gore, which is why it's not uploaded to the org.
ah gimme a break what so serious about hellsing ovas???? i'm not goin to download until you tell me!!!
Org's rules, not mine. They don't allow decapitations or lots of blood/gore.

Thanks for the bump. :beer:

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:28 am

Hereticked wrote:They don't allow decapitations or lots of blood/gore.
What if I told you that all of the Hellsing Ultimate scenes are allowed here :wink:

Hereticked
Org Profile

Post by Hereticked » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 am

Animated wrote:
Hereticked wrote:They don't allow decapitations or lots of blood/gore.
What if I told you that all of the Hellsing Ultimate scenes are allowed here :wink:
Then that would be news to me. :shock:

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 am

I personally consider the gore scenes of Hellsing way too unrealistic and overdrawn to be taken any kind of serious. On the other hand, what the rules state is "Excessive graphic violence. Examples include seeing innards, dismemberment and decapitation. If you think a video is borderline, contact an admin and get it cleared before uploading."

Hellsing Ultimate would be borderline at least. I personally think there's quite a difference between what's shown in Hellsing and something realistic like in Elfen Lied (latter ones gore scenes and banned and videos with these scenes have been removed from the local servers before. I don't think I've heard that about any Hellsing video.)

Hereticked
Org Profile

Post by Hereticked » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 am

Kevmaster wrote:I personally consider the gore scenes of Hellsing way too unrealistic and overdrawn to be taken any kind of serious. On the other hand, what the rules state is "Excessive graphic violence. Examples include seeing innards, dismemberment and decapitation. If you think a video is borderline, contact an admin and get it cleared before uploading."

Hellsing Ultimate would be borderline at least. I personally think there's quite a difference between what's shown in Hellsing and something realistic like in Elfen Lied (latter ones gore scenes and banned and videos with these scenes have been removed from the local servers before. I don't think I've heard that about any Hellsing video.)
There are many instances of both dismemberment and decapitation in Hellsing Ultimate, and a few of those scenes are in my video. It seemed pretty cut and dry to me.

I hate the rule, but I do try to abide by it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”