Boss Of The Underworld

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Boss Of The Underworld

Postby Hereticked » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?4hhaaem66498csp

YouTube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AU5iEvLivM

Was planning to release this shortly before Halloween, but finished it sooner than I expected.

The song is a pretty cool hip hop mashup with the theme from Halloween in the background! 8-)

It has a fair amount of blood and gore, which is why it's not uploaded to the org.

Enjoy! |:>
Last edited by Hereticked on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hereticked

Re: Boss Of The Underworld

Postby kyle_m » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Hereticked wrote:It has a fair amount of blood and gore, which is why it's not uploaded to the org.

ah gimme a break what so serious about hellsing ovas???? i'm not goin to download until you tell me!!!
kyle_m

Postby Hereticked » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 am

kyle_m wrote:
Hereticked wrote:It has a fair amount of blood and gore, which is why it's not uploaded to the org.

ah gimme a break what so serious about hellsing ovas???? i'm not goin to download until you tell me!!!

Org's rules, not mine. They don't allow decapitations or lots of blood/gore.

Thanks for the bump. :beer:
Hereticked

Postby Animated » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:28 am

Hereticked wrote:They don't allow decapitations or lots of blood/gore.

What if I told you that all of the Hellsing Ultimate scenes are allowed here :wink:
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Postby Hereticked » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 am

Animated wrote:
Hereticked wrote:They don't allow decapitations or lots of blood/gore.

What if I told you that all of the Hellsing Ultimate scenes are allowed here :wink:

Then that would be news to me. :shock:
Hereticked

Postby Kevmaster » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 am

I personally consider the gore scenes of Hellsing way too unrealistic and overdrawn to be taken any kind of serious. On the other hand, what the rules state is "Excessive graphic violence. Examples include seeing innards, dismemberment and decapitation. If you think a video is borderline, contact an admin and get it cleared before uploading."

Hellsing Ultimate would be borderline at least. I personally think there's quite a difference between what's shown in Hellsing and something realistic like in Elfen Lied (latter ones gore scenes and banned and videos with these scenes have been removed from the local servers before. I don't think I've heard that about any Hellsing video.)
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Hereticked » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 am

Kevmaster wrote:I personally consider the gore scenes of Hellsing way too unrealistic and overdrawn to be taken any kind of serious. On the other hand, what the rules state is "Excessive graphic violence. Examples include seeing innards, dismemberment and decapitation. If you think a video is borderline, contact an admin and get it cleared before uploading."

Hellsing Ultimate would be borderline at least. I personally think there's quite a difference between what's shown in Hellsing and something realistic like in Elfen Lied (latter ones gore scenes and banned and videos with these scenes have been removed from the local servers before. I don't think I've heard that about any Hellsing video.)

There are many instances of both dismemberment and decapitation in Hellsing Ultimate, and a few of those scenes are in my video. It seemed pretty cut and dry to me.

I hate the rule, but I do try to abide by it.
Hereticked

Return to AMV Announcements