[AWA Pro; Best Romance] "Crazy, Maybe" + Werewolves

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Re: [AWA Pro; Best Romance] "Crazy, Maybe" + Werewolves

Post by Warlike Swans » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Sorry for taking forever to respond to this thread. If I had an excuse I forgot it.
TEKnician wrote:Image

BRILLIANT!!! 5/5 :up:
Thanks ^_^
Kevmaster wrote:I don't think there's anything now that will change my mind about voting for you as editor of the year.
Aw! ::blushes::
Kionon wrote:Zetsubou Sensei AMV? DO WANT!
The world needs more Zetsubou AMVs.
TrufflePigStudios wrote:Heheheheehehhehe!! Crazy, Maybe is soo cute! Makes me want to watch the anime! ^_^!! Love what you did with the colors and the concept is just too adorable!!<3!

As for the commercial...I am deeply saddened to hear of the unfortunate circumstances facing the werewolves of the nation, and I for one, will put an effort forth to campaign for the well being of these poor, poor, werewolf boys. Because lets face it- once the werewolves are gone, all we're left with is those sparkly vampires...and then the world is truly doomed.

xDDD!

Awesome work! Keep it up!
That is an important point. We can't let the supernatural ecosystem of the Northwest be reduced to sparkly vampires.

And thank you, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is a really fun anime, you should watch it.
AimoAio wrote:Crazy,Maybe was definitely one of my top favourites from AWA Pro. :up: Great scene choices and really nice colour work, it blends well with the footage so it looked very natural. Some of the transitions felt a little bit stiff and didn't quite work as well but regardless of that, it was really enjoyable to watch. Had all smiling and laughing. :mrgreen:
Spoiler :
My little brother also said good job, you made the girl look really stalkerish. XD
Werewolf Wardrobe Fund: LOL. :rofl:
Thank you. The girl *is* really stalkerish. That's the core of her personality. Some of the scenes still had to be compiled since she's a minor character, though. I had fun working on the colors, and agree that some of the transitions could have been improved. I didn't have anyone beta test this because the baseline of the song was feeling like an assault by the end, and I didn't want to initiate another week's worth of work.
Mkid wrote:I was a virgin before i watched this....
AAAAAAAAndddddd its gone.

Lol amazing video <3 Amzing :ying:
::blinks:: Glad you enjoyed it.
Shin-AMV wrote:Crazy good stuff, maybe.

and dem Werewolves. Won't someone please think of the werewolves. O:
Indeed! The werewolves need our help!
kyle_m wrote:loved this nice lips :up:
Thank you!

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey, I just met you (at AWA)
and this is crazy
but I like both of these video
so make more maybe
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Cute concept! I have a hard time watching it, because I have my own idea of how I'd like to edit this song, but you definitely nailed the creepy/stalker aspect well, and it was a really fun video to watch. Definitely going on my tablet. :)

Plus, it's Zetsubou Sensei. Can't beat that. :D

Although it did feel a tad slow at times, and I think additional lip sync in some key spots might have really brought her personality out a bit more. But that's just me rambling.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:06 am

you've made me tolerate the song. :pizza:

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:35 am

Kitsuner wrote:Hey, I just met you (at AWA)
and this is crazy
but I like both of these video
so make more maybe
Thank you! I have one that just went up on Youtube, but don't have a poster for it yet, and kinda want to wait closer to Halloween to announce it on the org anyway.
CodeZTM wrote:Cute concept! I have a hard time watching it, because I have my own idea of how I'd like to edit this song, but you definitely nailed the creepy/stalker aspect well, and it was a really fun video to watch. Definitely going on my tablet. :)

Plus, it's Zetsubou Sensei. Can't beat that. :D

Although it did feel a tad slow at times, and I think additional lip sync in some key spots might have really brought her personality out a bit more. But that's just me rambling.
The preview on Vegas was really bad by the end, so the lip sync I have is pretty rough, I considered getting rid of it entirely, but glad it helped served a purpose. I'm glad you liked it ^^
Rider4Z wrote:you've made me tolerate the song. :pizza:
Whereas my tolerance for the song is completely eroded. Watch with caution.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 pm

I lol'd XD
Half cute half scary ._.

The execution is not perfect but it works :)

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Warlike Swans wrote:
this happens to me a lot. if i find an amv i enjoy to a song i had previously disliked, my view changes because i am now able to associate something pleasant with the annoyance factor <3 ....actually i can name 2 of l33tmeatwad's that did that for me ¬_¬

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:58 pm

I still enjoy this thing you made and will continue to do so. :up:

Enjoy dual-wielding your Best-in-show cudgels. I'm pretty sure they're 1d8 Bashing.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:25 pm

MimS wrote:I lol'd XD
Half cute half scary ._.

The execution is not perfect but it works :)
I agree with all those things ^^
Rider4Z wrote:
Warlike Swans wrote:
this happens to me a lot. if i find an amv i enjoy to a song i had previously disliked, my view changes because i am now able to associate something pleasant with the annoyance factor <3 ....actually i can name 2 of l33tmeatwad's that did that for me ¬_¬
I sometimes find that AMVs can suddenly grant juvenile songs a layer of depth, or non-sense songs a layer of coherency. Still, AMVs with songs like this don't enable the song to grow on me.
BasharOfTheAges wrote:I still enjoy this thing you made and will continue to do so. :up:

Enjoy dual-wielding your Best-in-show cudgels. I'm pretty sure they're 1d8 Bashing.
^^

::wields BOS cudgels against the people who carried the Romney sign on stage when this played in the masquerade::

That will teach them to respect AMVs!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”