IkkiconVII AMV People & Editors Choice Results

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: AFTV @ Ikkicon VII AMV Contest now open! Upload Availabl

Postby Shiver » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 am

sorry for the n00b question :oops: btw I can send a non-exclusive video for this contest, am I right?
Shiver
Higurashiver

Postby AnimeFunTV » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:32 am

Shiver wrote:sorry for the n00b question :oops: btw I can send a non-exclusive video for this contest, am I right?

That is correct, there is no need for you to make an exclusive AMV unless you choose to send one that is exclusive.
Anime Fun TV, the First, and only show in the Nation dedicated into AMV's & the biggest convention AMV Contest sanctioning body.
AnimeFunTV

Postby AnimeFunTV » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:00 pm

bump-bump, still plenty of time for submissions!
Anime Fun TV, the First, and only show in the Nation dedicated into AMV's & the biggest convention AMV Contest sanctioning body.
AnimeFunTV

Postby AnimeFunTV » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

AMV submission list has been updated Sept. 14 2012.

We still have a long while before the deadline, but just as a reminder that ALL AMV submissions are due by THURSDAY NIGHT! Remember that Midnight for Friday is actually the MORNING of Friday or late night Thursday when the clock hits 12am and is Friday!
AnimeFunTV

Postby AnimeFunTV » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 pm

AMV submission list has been updated Sept. 26 2012.
AnimeFunTV

Re: AMV Contest @ IkkiconVII by AFTV now open! Upload Availa

Postby Cecco » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:05 pm

I sent a video :)
Cecco
Biscotto

Postby AnimeFunTV » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Awesome, got it. Will update as more come in. :)
AnimeFunTV

Postby Castor Troy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 am

Uploading mine!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby drewaconclusion » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:49 am

I'll enter stuff once the deadline gets a bit closer. Want to wait and see if I make anything new between now and then.
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...

Postby AnimeFunTV » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:54 am

drewaconclusion wrote:I'll enter stuff once the deadline gets a bit closer. Want to wait and see if I make anything new between now and then.

Sounds good, I'm sorry for the lack of updates as well, it has been a very busy year for us, we have partnered with some great people and we are currently knee deep in having a new convention in San Antonio. More news on that later.
AnimeFunTV

Postby AnimeFunTV » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Submission list has been updated October 23, 2012 - Still Plenty of time to get submissions in.

viewtopic.php?p=1446146#p1446146
AnimeFunTV

Postby AnimeFunTV » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Just over 37 Days left to submit your AMV.

AMV Submission list has been updated. Nov 5, 2012 viewtopic.php?p=1446146#p1446146

I would also like to notify Lacard, Otakuforlife, and Rhiannon that I have sent you emails regarding your AMV submissions.
AnimeFunTV

Postby AnimeFunTV » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Just 30 Days left to submit your AMV.

AMV Submission list has been updated. November 13, 2012 viewtopic.php?p=1446146#p1446146

I am still waiting for Lacard, Otakuforlife, and Rhiannon to submit revisions before the deadline.
AnimeFunTV

Postby AnimeFunTV » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 am

just over 13 days left to submit your amv. AMV Submission list has been updated.

Guys please read the Rules and guidelines before submitting. We have been getting some submissions by people who are just flat out not reading the rules.

Top 3 rules broken: 1. TV station logo watermarks and subtitles are not allowed. 2. You/tube links are not downloadable files so therefore are not allowed. 3. Submitting more than One video in one category is not allowed.

Yes, we do check each amv for watermarks or subtitles so don't think we don't. The ONLY exception for subtitles if is there is japanese dialog that needs to be translated by subtitle of course.
AnimeFunTV

Re: AMV Contest @ IkkiconVII by AFTV Closing soon! 10 days l

Postby AnimeFunTV » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 am

AMV submission list updated, 10 Days to go! Also three major categories are now official contests! viewtopic.php?p=1446146#p1446146
AnimeFunTV

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests