Rosario + Vampire Capu 3 ????

ChaosGod
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Rosario + Vampire Capu 3 ????

Post by ChaosGod » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:49 pm

it's been awhile since I have heard anything "Legitimate" about Capu 3 really coming out has anyone heard anything new there is a lot of fabricated info out there and I really am looking forward to more!!!

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Rosario + Vampire Capu 3 ????

Post by mirkosp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:10 pm

I fear it's a fake rumor, sorry. First time hearing about a 3rd anime season, and I can't find anything about it on ann, which is the first site I would trust for such info.
IIRC the anime sort of drifted away from the manga, so considering what the manga is currently with the season 2, I doubt they can just make a sequel.
IMHO, if they want to make a new season to cover the season 2 chapters of the manga, they'd have to start from the beginning with a new anime altogether, possibly skipping on the more ecchi stuff and have more serious tones to begin with.

ChaosGod
Org Profile

Post by ChaosGod » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Just as I feared thanks and yes I agree if they did make it again they would just need to start over there needed to be more epic fights and monsters the ecchi could stay as a comedy relief

ok Thanks

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 pm

the problem with the anime is that it was never about the cool fight scenes, it was pretty much 100% fanservice, of which there are many series around in that category. The manga is about 50% fanservice 50% action/plot which is a much better balance, but it seems anything with even the slightest bit of fanservice these days puts a lot less effort into the rest of the story as a result when transitioning from manga to anime.

ChaosGod
Org Profile

Post by ChaosGod » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:20 pm

hmmm good point and food for thought

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 am

I don't think that they are ever going to have a season 3. Last time I heard something happened with the creator from making this and then wasn't able to make another season.

Return to “General Anime”