[madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 am
Status: Under your bed!
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

[madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

Postby [madaraxD] » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:40 am

Image

YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlrKrzAXpU

A little video made in some hours ;P, i wanted to edit a romance video and test some camera moves and this is what came out xD.
Hope you like it! |:>
Image

User avatar
Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2001 10:13 pm
Status: Turning Japanese. No, really. Naturalization.
Location: Japan
Org Profile

Re: [madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

Postby Kionon » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:48 am

I actually downloaded it and watched it before you even wrote the announcement thread.

What I liked:

- The flow
- The transitions

What I did not like:

- Could not for the life of me figure out the proper aspect ratio. 221:100 looked like it might have been closest.
- Encoding quality

3/5, clean it up and it'll be 4/5.

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: [madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

Postby Shin-AMV » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Dig the camera flow. :up:
Image

User avatar
Chiiisus
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 am
Status: Turtle Creeping.
Location: London
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

Postby Chiiisus » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:19 pm

I really loved the first half, it was all nice and pretty, it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling I expect from a romance video, but the camera movements closer to the end of the video kind of ruined the mood and were too fast. That's just me though. xD
Like I said, I really loved the first half of the video and it got me interested in the anime! :3
Rawr desu <3

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:19 pm

I got the warm fuzzies too. :3

Didn't care for the camera overload at the end, but it's got a great mood and just an overall well enjoyed piece. :up:

I also want to check the anime out.

User avatar
Kisagi
The sexy Artist
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 pm
Status: Lighting up the days
Location: California, United States
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

Postby Kisagi » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:39 pm

I like those camras, Good job :D
Image

User avatar
xDieguitoAMV
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

Postby xDieguitoAMV » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:19 pm

good video mike, you know i like those sexy movements... and the colors are nice too :ying:
Image

User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 am
Status: Under your bed!
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [madaraxD] My Kinda Girl

Postby [madaraxD] » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Kionon wrote:I actually downloaded it and watched it before you even wrote the announcement thread.

What I liked:

- The flow
- The transitions

What I did not like:

- Could not for the life of me figure out the proper aspect ratio. 221:100 looked like it might have been closest.
- Encoding quality

3/5, clean it up and it'll be 4/5.

Thank you for your op! and yeah...im still a noob at encoding <_<

Shin-AMV wrote:Dig the camera flow. :up:

Thanks Shin! |:>

Chiiisus wrote:I really loved the first half, it was all nice and pretty, it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling I expect from a romance video, but the camera movements closer to the end of the video kind of ruined the mood and were too fast. That's just me though. xD
Like I said, I really loved the first half of the video and it got me interested in the anime! :3

Thanks for your comment Chiiisus! and yeah i think you are right, too much camera moves..xD

CodeZTM wrote:I got the warm fuzzies too. :3

Didn't care for the camera overload at the end, but it's got a great mood and just an overall well enjoyed piece. :up:

I also want to check the anime out.

Glad you like it Code! :up:

Theredflash66 wrote:I like those camras, Good job :D

Thank you dude! 8-)

xDieguitoAMV wrote:good video mike, you know i like those sexy movements... and the colors are nice too :ying:

F@ck you :nose: (es broma .aznar xD), gracias dieguin! :awesome:
Image


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 10 guests