[AWA PRO] Wingman: Final Frontiers

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
kyle_m
Org Profile

Re: [AWA PRO] Wingman: Final Frontiers

Post by kyle_m » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:41 pm

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:14 am

I had a suspicious feeling this was yours since you sent a Macross Frontier video to AWA Pro last year too. XD Hmmm....I didn't really like the sped-up frame rate, it felt kinda unnatural. And a lot of your masks didn't blend well because of the colour shadows on the edges but the dynamics were great, felt really intense. :up:

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:Your masking is pretty crisp and clean. Snice job. :up:
Thanks. Now all i need to do is improve on the editing and concept part :D
kyle_m wrote:Image
probably...
AimoAio wrote:I had a suspicious feeling this was yours since you sent a Macross Frontier video to AWA Pro last year too. XD Hmmm....I didn't really like the sped-up frame rate, it felt kinda unnatural. And a lot of your masks didn't blend well because of the colour shadows on the edges but the dynamics were great, felt really intense. :up:
Spoiler: I won't do Macross Frontier at next AWA. I didn't even plan to send this to this years awa but it was all i could finish in time. Hope to do a lot less rotoscoping next time that does blend in way better. I'm working on it. Thanks for your thoughts and comment :3
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”