POKEMON

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Re: POKEMON

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:08 am

Thought this would be a good place to show you guys my Wailord.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:08 pm

GLIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:47 pm

THEM BE SEA TREES.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:19 pm

I sea trees, don't you?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 am

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:30 am

fhj,jh,h
Last edited by Kevmaster on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Boooo. Seeing all the memes about shiny pokemon makes me miss the shiny Donphan I found in Crystal ;_; I didn't even know it was shiny, I just thought it was a glitch....the shiny color even transferred over to the mini-games in Pokemon stadium. Twas awesome T_T

Le sigh~

You don't know what you got till it's gone....

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Boooo. Seeing all the memes about shiny pokemon makes me miss the shiny Donphan I found in Crystal ;_; I didn't even know it was shiny, I just thought it was a glitch....the shiny color even transferred over to the mini-games in Pokemon stadium. Twas awesome T_T

Le sigh~

You don't know what you got till it's gone....
In my copy of Diamond I ran into/caught a shiny gold Geodude...then a week later I ran into a shiny Graveler :? Like...seriously? Don't get me wrong it's still awesome but I kinda wish it would've been something else lol. Oh well, now I have two shiny Golems :P
Oh and my first copy of Silver was rather loose with the shiny encounters. I caught a shiny Rattata, Golbat, Meowth, Tauros, and two others that I can't seem to remember atm 8-) On my second copy (first broke) I caught the same shiny Golbat xD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Going through the whole franchise again, but with a catch. Gonna do a mono-type run for each game. LeafGreen means mono-grass. There are only 6 grass types in Kanto, and one of them is Paras. >:|

Should be challenging though. :3

Speaking of shinies, I've only ever had two. Poochyena and Lilligant. Both were WTF moments.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 am

Hey now, Parasect isn't bad. It gets one of the few perfect accuracy Sleep moves by level 27 plus useful resistances to Ground, Water, Fighting, and Electric. It'd be even better if Dry Skin were around in Gen III too, but whatchagunnado, eh?

I finally caught a female Drought Vulpix the other night, so I'm starting to put together a Sun team. I also started cleaning up my PC boxes, separating out the Pokemon I didn't particularly care about keeping (lots of extra babies, stuff I caught just for the 'dex, etc.). Final tally was nine and a half boxes of unwanted Pokemon. That's just shy of 300 mons. D:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “General Discussion”