End of the World MEP [7/7 tracks Complete]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: End of the World MEP [7/7 tracks FULL]

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Made some significant progress today. Hopefully I can get you a full beta by tomorrow. :)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:36 pm

I just want to point out that google drive is a great service for managing MEPs since it has a streaming option for your download links. It may take a minute or two to get used to to, but once you do, its awesome. If anyone is interested in using it, here is the link https://www.google.com/intl/en_US/drive ... authuser=0

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Posted my beta on the sheet. It's a dropbox link, so just copy/paste it into your browser and it'll take you to where you can click a download button.

I like to call this track "Bad Luck Brian... Got Laid, World Ended"

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:11 pm

*poke*poke*

Sorry to bother you, but is there any opinion on the beta?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Sorry Code. I haven't been doing a good job at commenting in this thread.

I think that you beta is really good, but it seems to slow down after the 22 second mark (basically, the chorus). If fell like this would be the point where the AMV would pick up speed a bit, but that part actually seems slower than the rest of the vid.

Also everybody, on November 10th, I plan on taking the betas that everyone has so far and make a beta comp of the entire project. So if you want to make some quick changes before then, just have a new file uploaded by that date.

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:44 pm

I have a new Beta.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:25 am

I put up a new beta for track 1 as well. I'm still trying to piece together a story where Haruhi and the SOS Brigade is planning a movie called "End Of the World". And while she is editing everything, her computer gets a blue screen of death (thus causing her to freak out and the world to really come to an end).

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 am

kireblue wrote:I put up a new beta for track 1 as well. I'm still trying to piece together a story where Haruhi and the SOS Brigade is planning a movie called "End Of the World". And while she is editing everything, her computer gets a blue screen of death (thus causing her to freak out and the world to really come to an end).
I like that idea a lot and I think that it is coming along. Only thing is that I might have the scene where it shows the "Mayan Prophecy 101" last a bit longer since it goes a little to fast to read.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 am

Zanzaben wrote:
kireblue wrote:I put up a new beta for track 1 as well. I'm still trying to piece together a story where Haruhi and the SOS Brigade is planning a movie called "End Of the World". And while she is editing everything, her computer gets a blue screen of death (thus causing her to freak out and the world to really come to an end).
I like that idea a lot and I think that it is coming along. Only thing is that I might have the scene where it shows the "Mayan Prophecy 101" last a bit longer since it goes a little to fast to read.
good point

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Hey, I just wanted to remind everyone that the final deadline is in 2 weeks.

Also, just added a composition of everyone's most current beta to the spreadsheet.

And Lastly, I would like to ask that everyone upload their final as a avi. If you absolutely must upload you track as mp4, please remember to make your track to be the exact same length as the audio file that I gave you.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”