Anthem of A Cowboy (Cowboy Bebop)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Proceedtoheaven
Org Profile

Anthem of A Cowboy (Cowboy Bebop)

Post by Proceedtoheaven » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Well its my first legit post here on the org, well...first functional one haha. Tried this afew years back but never really did much for it. So besides it being my first org post, its also my first actual full video in about 4 years. Yeah ive gotten sidetracked plenty lol. But yeah hey enjoy it! tell me what you think. Critiques are always welcome.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Re: Anthem of A Cowboy (Cowboy Bebop)

Post by dreamawake » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Dude, I'm going to be straight with you here....

I fucking dug this. This is guilty pleasure city. Hit me with betas for your next video, I am now officially interested in your work. ;p

jt_x
Org Profile

Post by jt_x » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:37 pm

I also really enjoyed this video ^^ good Internal Sync/Flow :up:

Proceedtoheaven
Org Profile

Post by Proceedtoheaven » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

PennyRoyalty wrote:Dude, I'm going to be straight with you here....

I fucking dug this. This is guilty pleasure city. Hit me with betas for your next video, I am now officially interested in your work. ;p
Hey thanks penny, i know its been awhile coming but i told you i had something in my pocket haha
jt_x wrote:I also really enjoyed this video ^^ good Internal Sync/Flow :up:
And same to you jt_x, i appreciate it!

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:36 am

That... Was so sexy dude. That motion and those smooth transitions and that emotion as well... I paused my game to watch this AMV. Great AMV man :up: Hope you can teach me a thing or two in the future

Proceedtoheaven
Org Profile

Post by Proceedtoheaven » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:01 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:That... Was so sexy dude. That motion and those smooth transitions and that emotion as well... I paused my game to watch this AMV. Great AMV man :up: Hope you can teach me a thing or two in the future

hey thanks man. Not sure what I could teach you at my level. But hey if you have questions I'll try to answer them.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”