PMX AMV Contest 2012 Winners Announced

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
LoneStranger
Org Profile

Re: PMX AMV Contest 2012 Only days left before the DEADLINE

Post by LoneStranger » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:39 pm

A slight delay may be encountered from the time you submit a request to the time you receive access. If you still haven't gotten your access by tomorrow contact me at the following address and I will try to expedite your request.

amvcontest@pacificmediaexpo.com
"Heaven is just Hell in the sky..." -Rammstein (Engel)

LoneStranger
Org Profile

Re: PMX AMV Contest 2012 the DEADLINE is only HOURS AWAY

Post by LoneStranger » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 pm

The subject has been updated as reminder for all those people who like to wait until the last minute. You know who you all are :wink:

l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Post by l33tmeatwad » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:18 pm

LoneStranger wrote:The subject has been updated as reminder for all those people who like to wait until the last minute. You know who you all are :wink:
Submitted :up:
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:28 am

After deep consideration, I have decided I cannot enter. I've said elsewhere that I'm opposed, on ethical grounds, to cash prizes. While the likelihood of me winning is slim, I think submission would send the wrong message.

Normally, of course, I wouldn't post at all in a thread for a contest I wasn't entering, but I've done so here for two reasons: 1) I've already shown interest by asking questions 2) I think it's valuable feedback. Next year, I'd much rather you used the funding to provide merchandise prizes or trophies.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

ProjectBarcodeError
Org Profile

Post by ProjectBarcodeError » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Kionon wrote:After deep consideration, I have decided I cannot enter. I've said elsewhere that I'm opposed, on ethical grounds, to cash prizes. While the likelihood of me winning is slim, I think submission would send the wrong message.

Normally, of course, I wouldn't post at all in a thread for a contest I wasn't entering, but I've done so here for two reasons: 1) I've already shown interest by asking questions 2) I think it's valuable feedback. Next year, I'd much rather you used the funding to provide merchandise prizes or trophies.
why don't ask for your prize to be given at charities like [insert your favorite non-profit organisation here] in case you win ? Happy editor, Happy contest, Happy viewers.

But i approve the merch/trophy idea for next year.

LoneStranger
Org Profile

Post by LoneStranger » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Kionon wrote:After deep consideration, I have decided I cannot enter. I've said elsewhere that I'm opposed, on ethical grounds, to cash prizes. While the likelihood of me winning is slim, I think submission would send the wrong message.

Thank you for your interest and feedback. I would love to have further discussions with you and any other editor, fan, and/or community member about this or any other subject that would make this contest another haven for AMVs. I would appreciate any other suggestions and or feedback that would help us improve. Please feel free to contact me at:

amvcontest@pacificmediaexpo.com

Your suggestion will up for consideration on changes we plan to make in the future of PMX’s AMV Contest.

Thank you for your help

NepNep
Org Profile

Re: PMX AMV Contest 2012 Deadline Passed

Post by NepNep » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:53 pm

I hope mine uploaded okay, can't login to the ftp anymore and didn't receive a confirmation so I hope it went through alright

LoneStranger
Org Profile

Post by LoneStranger » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:59 am

We have your entries. Sorry been really busy (one week left to get final touches done).

NepNep
Org Profile

Post by NepNep » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 am

okay great :) Thanks. Was just scared I missed the deadline if they didn't work

Return to “AMV Contests”