Little Busters!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Little Busters!

Post by mirkosp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Wikipedia wrote:The story of Little Busters! revolves around the main protagonist Naoe Riki, a young male high school student. When Riki was a child, his parents died, leaving him hopeless and depressed. He was saved by a group of three young boys and one girl his age, who referred to themselves as the Little Busters, a group dedicated to fighting evil and preserving justice.

The leader of the group was Natsume Kyousuke, who had a younger sister named Rin. The other two members were Inohara Masato and Miyazawa Kengo, who were rivals despite being friends. They took Riki out and played together with him during his time of need, making him the fifth Little Busters member. In time, Riki enjoyed playing with them, and his grief over his parents gradually faded away. Now, Riki and his friends are in their second year of high school, except for Kyousuke who is in his third year. They still hang out together, and enjoy their school life.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Little Busters!

Post by mirkosp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Damn, I knew this was going to be bad, but it actually exceeded my expectetions and ended up worse than I thought it would be. A must see in its own way, possibly trollsubbed to actually sustain a whole episode awake. Because JC Staff shows do cause Narcolepsy OHBURN.

But yeah. Here's what we have so far (obviously simplified for lulz purposes).

Little Busters: hey guys, how about we start a baseball club? We'll need members though.
Clannad: hey guys, how about we start a theater club? We'll need members though.
Kanon: no club!

Little Busters: hey retarded moe loli (Komari), join our club!
Clannad: hey retarded moe loli (Fuuko), join our club!
Kanon: hey retarded moe loli (Makoto), join our home!

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Your such a Key hater, LOL.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:26 pm

More of a Jun Maeda hater, to be honest. I'd actually be genuinely interested in watching an anime adaptation of Planetarian. But obviously, it was completely skipped and got no anime adaptation.

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:49 pm

I watched the first ep and was kinda meh. One or two parts got a smile out of me but other than that it was pretty average. Might watch another ep just to see if it gets better, either that or just see if this thread gets any positive comments in the future

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Jasta85 wrote:I watched the first ep and was kinda meh. One or two parts got a smile out of me but other than that it was pretty average. Might watch another ep just to see if it gets better, either that or just see if this thread gets any positive comments in the future
Well if you enjoyed Clannad, Angel beats or any of other Key's works and their anime adaptions then you should stick to this. Your looking at the wrong place for positive comments.. there are other forums that have all the fans crown into a place but i guess you wouldn't care about that, but i personally recommend you this anime and hope you can also see the anime through! This show is still as over-hyped as ever seeing that it remains as one of top animes this season for japanese fans (mostly visual novel players) and I know the director and producers won't let us down. Just hope anime viewers who knows nothing about it can get hooked enough to watch it as it progresses.

Wonder if the first season of Clannad has this kind of reaction when it was airing..

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 pm

One of my favorites, I enjoy watching this :D

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Unfortunately this was quite bad... sorry Key, dropped ;__;

Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Org Profile

Post by Iron Solari » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm

mirkosp wrote:Damn, I knew this was going to be bad, but it actually exceeded my expectetions and ended up worse than I thought it would be. A must see in its own way, possibly trollsubbed to actually sustain a whole episode awake. Because JC Staff shows do cause Narcolepsy OHBURN.

But yeah. Here's what we have so far (obviously simplified for lulz purposes).

Little Busters: hey guys, how about we start a baseball club? We'll need members though.
Clannad: hey guys, how about we start a theater club? We'll need members though.
Kanon: no club!

Little Busters: hey retarded moe loli (Komari), join our club!
Clannad: hey retarded moe loli (Fuuko), join our club!
Kanon: hey retarded moe loli (Makoto), join our home!
You hurt my man pride a little pointing out their similarities. Clannad is one of my favs, Fuuko being one of my favorite characters, regardless of how irrelevant her story arc was.
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”