[AWA Pro][BBS] S&M + It's You

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
iheartsable
Org Profile

[AWA Pro][BBS] S&M + It's You

Post by iheartsable » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:38 pm

I had submitted this to AWA Pro 2012 by a push from some fellow editors. I wasn't planning on making it for a con or anything so I was very honored to make it to the final voting. The fps is wrong due to some things that happened and I was planning on fixing it before releasing it on the internet....but more things went wrong and I lost most of the project. So I apologize for the blending of frames.

It's You by iheartsable and ForeverAerith101
Won Best Dance - Romance Mix (AWA)
Won Best Romance (AFW)

This award came by complete surprise since I had entered it for my collab partner since she's never been to a con and has never had a chance to enter a amv contest at one so I've been entering it to the places I go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pxdPU-g9g

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: [AWA Pro][BBS] S&M + It's You

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:37 am

nice :D

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am

Congrats. I downloaded a few vids this morning (rare). Nice edit. Fun watch. Expected nothing less :p

Darklydone
Org Profile

Post by Darklydone » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 am

Loved this ^,^
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 pm

from the awa pro contest thread wrote:Ugh…I love Toradora but that frame blending is killing the video. The editing is sub-par and kinda messy but the video is cute in its own way I guess. It feels like it could have been so much better with a lot more polishing, just now it looks like a really rough beta.
Despite that, I actually do like the video. I mean the video quality itself was really good, it's just the frame blending that made it look like a mess. Also I wasn't all that fond of the brightness/contrast effects, they're what made the video look rough to me. If I was your beta-tester I would have made you remove all of that or at least soften it so it blends better with the video.

Still it was pretty cute and I love both Toradora and The Ready Set. <3 Nice job. :up:

It's You: Hmm..well it was okay. It's nicely edited, good pacing, pretty good scenes but I don't know if it's the song cause somehow I couldn't really connect with it much. And them logos. D: Otherwise nice. :up:

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:44 am

Cute Toradora video, and it's you is a pretty fun video. Song is super catchy.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”