Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Haar119
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by Haar119 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Jadecavy wrote:
HaarTheDragonlord wrote:Not sure why exactly, but I hate when people say "animes" of course, I also hate when people confuse your/you're, so that's no big surprise, I guess. Strangely enough, I have no problem with people using "ninjas" as the plural of ninja, so go figure.
You hate a lot of things. We get it.
Sorry. Force of habit.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Coming home from a con and not being able to fully unpack due to $3k worth of computer equipment that needs to be put together taking up all the space in my room. This wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't gotten my day off last week taken away from me (AWA time off not included) where I was planning on cleaning my room up to make room for said equipment.
ImageImageImageImage

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 pm

"You're taking this movie too seriously. It's not supposed to make you think. You're just supposed to take it as entertainment!"

But I am taking it as entertainment. Movies that don't give me any sort of mental challenge are usually such a bore :| This is also why I tend to analyze even anime. If the mental stimulus isn't there I'll have to create it myself :dino:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Roommates who are useless fucking pieces of shit :|
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Otohiko wrote:Roommates who are useless fucking pieces of shit :|
x2

Especially roommates who leave more of a mess and don't clean up.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Friggin' buttons on my phone always duplicating letter or spaces. I am constantly having to go back and fix typos that I didn't cause. I don't know why the damn thing is so sensitive.

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:59 pm

People being used to you having something done within a day or two every week and saying nothing, but when you're a few days late because of other issues taking precedence, they act like you don't know how to do your job...
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Org Profile

Post by Iron Solari » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:03 am

gotegenks wrote:when people say something on a forum or social site and they leave their little digital signature, even though every post they post has their name already...

-gotegenks
Haha! I do this all the damn time.

Hell I did it in my first two posts with this new account.

-Iron Solari

P.S.: Don't make me stop!
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Org Profile

Post by Iron Solari » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:06 am

Mkid wrote:when AMAZING AMVS COME OUT and seeing how the editor is unknown/not popular THE AMV GETS OVER LOOK! *Throws fist at a dry wall*
Yes, that feel as an unknown editor/not well known editor. That feel, God almighty that feel.

Of course... this being a fresh account doesn't exactly... have any of my old videos on here.
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Emong wrote:Movies that don't give me any sort of mental challenge are usually such a bore.
This is a big deal for me too. And, just because I can't simply be entertained by mindless trash, I get accused of being an elitist, or thinking I'm smarter than everyone else, or whatever. Maybe we just take this stuff too seriously? I've been trying to be better about it, but when I see giant plot holes or overly sloppy characterization, this switch just clicks in my head and I go into "nope" mode.

Return to “General Discussion”