THE FRONT LINES [AWA Expo Best Manga Video]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: THE FRONT LINES [AWA Expo Best Manga Video]

Post by Kireblue » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I had never seen a manga vid edited like this. You did a really good Job at animating the fight scenes. Everything looked really natural. Congrats on winning |:>

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:50 pm

kireblue wrote:I had never seen a manga vid edited like this. You did a really good Job at animating the fight scenes. Everything looked really natural. Congrats on winning |:>
THANKS!!! :)

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:46 am

Snice. I remember watching this and being impressed when it was on youtube for a contest I was judging before the sound got disabled.

Hikado95
Org Profile

Post by Hikado95 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 am

To create a story with "SV" manga it is a little difficult, in my own opinion I miss you a little more technique in transactions, the typography is good and I do not complain of this. :wink:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:27 am

I didn't like the overlay text ontop of the images or the lyrics in the speech bubbles. It's not like they were badly done (well a few didn't quite fit) but because you had such excellent scene choices that adding the text felt redundant. Your scans alone would have been able to convey your story perfectly, especially because you did an awesome job at animating the scans themselves to make it realistic. Still it was nice, I like it. :up:

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 pm

AimoAio wrote:I didn't like the overlay text ontop of the images or the lyrics in the speech bubbles. It's not like they were badly done (well a few didn't quite fit) but because you had such excellent scene choices that adding the text felt redundant. Your scans alone would have been able to convey your story perfectly, especially because you did an awesome job at animating the scans themselves to make it realistic. Still it was nice, I like it. :up:
Noted :D Thanks for you're feed back ^^ I will not use text in my next mmv

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”