Post by mirkosp » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 am

>Baton Pass
>No substitute

He asked for it.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Re: POKEMON

Post by Jadecavy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 am

He was using both of the clamperl evolutions, only move I saw off either was baton pass and shell smash. He'd shell smash like he was expecting me to do nothing. I need to throw an electric attack on something, I have trouble with waters that have any amount of special attack, which makes rain teams a bitch. Wish I had room on reunculus.

Also, it's nuzlocke, so I know I'm not supposed to catch stuff that I didn't see first on the route, but I had to. I won't use it. D:

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:54 am

So BW2 comes out in a week, what're you doing to prepare? I'm trying to familiarize myself with some stuff, getting ready for the new stuff BW2 will bring to doubles.

I'm really just playing random battles. And holy shit do they get the adrenaline pumping.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 am

Trying out the Pokemon MMO (when my work connection isn't going in and out x_X) and it's pretty fun. It's just basically Fire Red with tons of other people but I'm enjoying it.

http://pokemmo.eu/

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Soooooon. :3

Cannot wait till the game comes out. :)

In celebration, I present you the horror of pokemon.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Wild azurill with huge power... wild riolu... I'm having trouble holding all this awesome.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:40 pm

I've had great success thus far in BW2.

My first playthrough team (White 2) for just plain fun/exploration and just a few general thoughts. Just finished the elite four/champion last night and it was exciting! Black 2 will be my serious 100% pokedex playthrough.
Spoiler :
The main game was faaaabulous. The end game stuff with team plasma was FAAAAUBULOUS. So immersive and really intense! It's been a while since we've actually had a legitamite Crazy villian. The bit with N at the end was also fantastic!

My team:

Rosa the Lilligant (Shiny) (Yes! I actually caught a shiny! I'll take a pic later, because she's so pretty!) Sadly, she did not serve much purpose except in caves. :(

Lancelot the Cobalion : SO handy. Basically sweeps through Colress's team with Sacred Sword

Aeon the Vaporeon: This was a out of the blue decision for me. Vaporeon has always been a favorite pokemon of mine, but I never expected to even use an eeveelution in this playthrough.

Mags the Magnezone : Such a beast in this game. TWave and Electro Ball serve me well until I get discharge late game. Due to the large amounts of poison types in the game, its steel typing also made for a great experience.

Ace the Unfezeant : FLY AND HEALING SLAVE YAY.

Pat the Patrat: CUT AND HEALING SLAVE YAYZORZ.

So much fun. <3

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I've had great success thus far in BW2.

My first playthrough team (White 2) for just plain fun/exploration and just a few general thoughts. Just finished the elite four/champion last night and it was exciting! Black 2 will be my serious 100% pokedex playthrough.
Spoiler :
The main game was faaaabulous. The end game stuff with team plasma was FAAAAUBULOUS. So immersive and really intense! It's been a while since we've actually had a legitamite Crazy villian. The bit with N at the end was also fantastic!

My team:

Rosa the Lilligant (Shiny) (Yes! I actually caught a shiny! I'll take a pic later, because she's so pretty!) Sadly, she did not serve much purpose except in caves. :(

Lancelot the Cobalion : SO handy. Basically sweeps through Colress's team with Sacred Sword

Aeon the Vaporeon: This was a out of the blue decision for me. Vaporeon has always been a favorite pokemon of mine, but I never expected to even use an eeveelution in this playthrough.

Mags the Magnezone : Such a beast in this game. TWave and Electro Ball serve me well until I get discharge late game. Due to the large amounts of poison types in the game, its steel typing also made for a great experience.

Ace the Unfezeant : FLY AND HEALING SLAVE YAY.

Pat the Patrat: CUT AND HEALING SLAVE YAYZORZ.

So much fun. <3
You lucky bastard. D: If it wasn't for thanksgiving weekend, I'd have beaten the elite four by now.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:36 am

CodeZTM wrote:
Spoiler :
I JELLY. REAL JELLY.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:28 am

ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Return to “General Discussion”