Emong's landscape post reminds me I haven't opped anyone in awhile. I will fix that now.
1) No Naruto, No DBZ, No Death Note, No Linkin Park, no Death Metal or anything I would consider to be painful to my ears (Korn, Slipknot, etc, etc). I reserve the right to disqualify any video.
2) Only the first qualified video posted per round will be opped. This is very important, people always mess this system up, so I'll try to offer an example:
- Kionon posts, "Okay I am ready."
- Poster 1 posts, "Here's this video, it meets the qualifications."
- Poster 2 posts, "Here's my video, it meets the qualifications."
I will only op Poster 1's video. Poster 2 will have to try again the next time I post that a new round has started and that I am ready. There are exceptions.
3) Should the first video be disqualified, the second video will be chosen, should the second video be disqualified, the third video will be chosen, and so on. Should all videos be disqualified, the round will be restarted.
4) Kimagure Orange Road jumps the queue.
5) Utena jumps the queue, unless a KOR video is already in the queue.
6) 80s video source jumps the queue, unless an Utena or a KOR video is already in the queue.
7) 80s audio source jumps the queue, unless 80s video, Utena, or KOR are already in the queue.
8) Nothing jumps the queue after I have accepted a video. As an example, Poster 2 posts Utena, I accept, Poster 3 says, "but wait, I have a KOR video!" Too late. You have to beat me to the thread.
9) I highly recommend you take great care processing. If you present badly processed video (interlacing, improper aspect ratio, macroblocking, subtitles, logos, etc...) that is all I will spend time talking about.
10) I retain the right to cease rounds at any time, for any reason, usually because of my own wandering attention span.
If you are NOT clear on the rules, ask.
Let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor.