[AWA Pro][BBS] S&M + It's You

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[AWA Pro][BBS] S&M + It's You

Postby iheartsable » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:38 pm

I had submitted this to AWA Pro 2012 by a push from some fellow editors. I wasn't planning on making it for a con or anything so I was very honored to make it to the final voting. The fps is wrong due to some things that happened and I was planning on fixing it before releasing it on the internet....but more things went wrong and I lost most of the project. So I apologize for the blending of frames.

It's You by iheartsable and ForeverAerith101
Won Best Dance - Romance Mix (AWA)
Won Best Romance (AFW)

This award came by complete surprise since I had entered it for my collab partner since she's never been to a con and has never had a chance to enter a amv contest at one so I've been entering it to the places I go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pxdPU-g9g
iheartsable

Re: [AWA Pro][BBS] S&M + It's You

Postby Kisagi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:37 am

nice :D
Kisagi
The sexy Artist

Postby -MD » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am

Congrats. I downloaded a few vids this morning (rare). Nice edit. Fun watch. Expected nothing less :p
-MD

Postby Darklydone » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 am

Loved this ^,^
The one legged space chicken is after me again.
Darklydone

Postby AimoAio » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 pm

from the awa pro contest thread wrote:Ugh…I love Toradora but that frame blending is killing the video. The editing is sub-par and kinda messy but the video is cute in its own way I guess. It feels like it could have been so much better with a lot more polishing, just now it looks like a really rough beta.

Despite that, I actually do like the video. I mean the video quality itself was really good, it's just the frame blending that made it look like a mess. Also I wasn't all that fond of the brightness/contrast effects, they're what made the video look rough to me. If I was your beta-tester I would have made you remove all of that or at least soften it so it blends better with the video.

Still it was pretty cute and I love both Toradora and The Ready Set. <3 Nice job. :up:

It's You: Hmm..well it was okay. It's nicely edited, good pacing, pretty good scenes but I don't know if it's the song cause somehow I couldn't really connect with it much. And them logos. D: Otherwise nice. :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby Shin-AMV » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:44 am

Cute Toradora video, and it's you is a pretty fun video. Song is super catchy.
Shin-AMV

Return to AMV Announcements