When is Case Closed/Detective Conan going to end??

NYCarrieW
Org Profile

When is Case Closed/Detective Conan going to end??

Post by NYCarrieW » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 pm

So I'm a huge fan of Case Closed, ever start watching since Conan's age and now I'm almost Shinichi/Jimmy's age (hopefully it will end by the time I got to Shinichi's dad age haha :D )
Ever since I started remembering things I watched Case Closed, became a huge fan of it and all.
Watched all of the anime and movies and OVAs and read all of the manga chapters (yeah I'm a huge fan)
Now I want to know just who the boss is, seriously, TELL ME. (even though no one but the author knows :( )
Anyone else a fan? Do you guys want it to end?

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: When is Case Closed/Detective Conan going to end??

Post by Eake4 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 am

I want the movies to continue but seriously I've only seen a few selected episodes since 500
Is conan even close to fighting the black suit guys yet? I know for sure though that Gin is not the final boss because I had the manga and there was a diagram showing a shaded person and an arrow saying Gin ----serves---> Mystery man (?)

NYCarrieW
Org Profile

Post by NYCarrieW » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:30 pm

LOL the quality and plot of the movies have declined ever since the 10th one or so. :(
Also if you watch them one after another you can see the change in art style and Ai's hair color xD
The 5th movie remains my favorite, countdown to heaven. Man I LOVE when Conan drove the car literally flied from A tower to B tower.
The 10th film has a very interesting plot.
The 13th movie, to be honest, if it weren't for the Black Organization it wouldn't be that interesting at all.

I mean, Conan is getting closed. He found out the identity of Bourbon (an intelligent man from the organization; love Sherlock Holmes and his deductive skills are great). Manga chapters 815 on (I think) is about their showdown.

There are some TV specials which feature 1 hr long episode. Some of them are awesome. Here is a few that I recommend:
128 and 129 (2 hr) - Ai's first appearance and her sister being killed
162- Shinichi's first case
174- 20 yr old murder case; not as interesting as other but still good; 2hr
176-178: meeting with the organization again; Piscol showup and Ai returned to her original form for the first time and getting shot and injured; Piscol killed RECOMMENDED (Referenced in 13th film too)
187-193: Conan hurt in the woods and he returned to Shichini because Ran was getting suspicious and solved a case in his high school; RECOMMENDED (referenced in 13th movie and a bunch of other episodes and chapters)
219: 2 hr; I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE; this remains one of my FAVORITE! it's FANTASTIC!!!!!
263: 2hr; I just love seeing Hattori and Conan working together.
286-288: Ran's flashback; Shinichi's case after he got off the plane (since 162 lol); first appearance of Vermouth
304: I will BOLD THIS EPISODE; this is one of THE BEST EPISODES. A MUST WATCH!! 2hr
309-311: contact with the Black Organization
345: again I will BOLD THIS; showdown with the Black Organization; this is been referenced a lot later on; important episode
356: 1hr; showdown between Kid and Conan
383: Hattori + Conan; 2hr
394-396: Kid vs Conan vs Detective Boys <3
425: 2.5 hr; HIGHLY RECOMMENDED; referenced a lot in the future; key to future plot
463-465: black organization
469-470: kaito kid :D
472-473: Shichini as a child meets the original Kaito Kid, who is the father of the current one; these two episodes explained why Kid later called him a brother; (because apparently the original Kaito kid is the teacher of Shichini's mother and Vermouth)
479: Hattori + Conan; LOVE IT
490: Hattori + Shinichi from middle school <3
491-504: Aki and Black Organization; A.MUST.WATCH!!
515: Kaito Kid <3
516-517: two very nice episodes
521-523: Ran getting close to Conan's true identity
558-561: I love these episodes
616-621: Conan in England lol; confessed to Ran <3

That was a long list haha
Hope you enjoy some of it :D

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm

My boyfriend loves this anime!
I'm not sure where he is, so I don't want to spoil anything if that's possible from what he tells me, but it sounds super awesome. The art style is something I personally can't get into though.

NYCarrieW
Org Profile

Post by NYCarrieW » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 am

LOL Case Closed is mainly about the plot <3 and it is super awesome! :D
it's one of the earlier manga (around the same time as Naruto and Bleach and One Piece); the manga starts at 1994 and the TV starts at 1996 and the movie starts at 1997 so the art is not that modern LOL

angelchanx3
Org Profile

Post by angelchanx3 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:45 pm

When it stops making money lol.

jpri
Org Profile

Post by jpri » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:40 am

LOVE case closed! AWESOME series
Doing what I love most. Fixing computers for a living at MA computer repair!

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 pm

the last movie wasnt that good, Movie 14, 13 and 6 were just beast

Return to “General Anime”