Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Kisagi » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:They said that they will have the next season in April 2013, yay^^ |:>

Hmm...where did you hear this from? Because I've looked around and I can't seem to find any sources that confirm a new season.


That's fake, it's photoshopped. >__> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352100458211319 I know cause I fell for it too until I looked around some more. XD
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Kisagi » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:44 pm

AimoAio wrote:That's fake, it's photoshopped. >__> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352100458211319 I know cause I fell for it too until I looked around some more. XD


Yeah, I pretty much noticed that a while ago, but oh well. Probably if there are enough people, there might probably be a petition or might figure out a way to contact them, either way it doesn't really matter. Reading it is pretty fun.
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Kisagi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 pm

So, due to the threats the author has been receiving. They will be talking about starting the next season of the anime & manga starting Dec. 29 - Dec. 31.
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:So, due to the threats the author has been receiving. They will be talking about starting the next season of the anime & manga starting Dec. 29 - Dec. 31.


wtf? this serious or a joke? I don't believe any studio would just randomly decide to make a series just because of some threats (hell if they did every popular manga author would be receiving tons of threats from now on to get shows made). Where did you get this news? I would love for some more of this series but that sounds bizarre.
User avatar
Jasta85
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2006

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Jasta85 wrote:
Theredflash66 wrote:So, due to the threats the author has been receiving. They will be talking about starting the next season of the anime & manga starting Dec. 29 - Dec. 31.


wtf? this serious or a joke? I don't believe any studio would just randomly decide to make a series just because of some threats (hell if they did every popular manga author would be receiving tons of threats from now on to get shows made). Where did you get this news? I would love for some more of this series but that sounds bizarre.

I think they were planning for a second season anyway but held off releasing the news because they wanted to get the threat issue solved first. But since that isn't going anywhere at the moment, they probably decided to just release the news anyway.

Second season mentioned on MAL & ANN. More news about the threats here and on ANN.

But seriously, for the author to get threats over a manga series? Wth.
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:01 pm

thanks for the update, the dec 29-31 dates were confusing me (it's the 29th right now lol), I was wondering how the heck they would suddenly decide to do a series and then have the episodes ready instantly. Anyway, I feel sorry for the author, but i'm happy the anime is continuing, I'm glad I didn't continue with the manga (was going to but then got hooked on some other series) so I can enjoy the anime without spoilers.
User avatar
Jasta85
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2006

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Kisagi » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am

AimoAio wrote:But seriously, for the author to get threats over a manga series? Wth.


Those threats were pretty weird, just to get from the manga & thank you for putting the information, I would've done it, but I wasn't at a place where I was able to.
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:34 am

Best moment of chapter 208 :awesome:
Spoiler :
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/94/36849286.jpg
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Mon May 13, 2013 6:35 pm

ibabrak wrote:Best moment of chapter 208 :awesome:
Spoiler :
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/94/36849286.jpg

LMAO. Gotta love Kuroko. <3 :up: He's so funny! XD Let's not forget about this moment too in chapter 212....
Spoiler :
Image

But wow that match against Kaijo was just so intense! And as much as I'm loving the Teiko arc, I really can't wait till they get onto the finals match. It will be so awesome! :awesome:
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:52 pm

so, season 2 is starting, really excited

unfortunately ep 1 is mostly reviewing the main characters and showing some backstory, meh, want more humor and more basketball, but looks like next ep will have some good action, also looking forward to seeing the other 2 players from the generation of miracles as I've managed to avoid the manga till now
User avatar
Jasta85
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2006

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby pacotacoshell » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Season 2 premiere was pretty great. The new OP animation is just frickin' ridiculous, absolutely loved it. It's like an editor's field day. :oops:
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Kisagi » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:33 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:Season 2 premiere was pretty great. The new OP animation is just frickin' ridiculous, absolutely loved it. It's like an editor's field day. :oops:

+1

I'm loving this, started off awesome!
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:49 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:Season 2 premiere was pretty great. The new OP animation is just frickin' ridiculous, absolutely loved it. It's like an editor's field day. :oops:

x2! I was like holy shit, INTENSE EXPRESSIONS, FLASHY COLOURED LIGHTS, SHINY EFFECTS = AWESOME. :up:

Also the scene where No.2 pops his head out of Kuroko's bag to eat that brocolli was just :rofl: SO ADORABLE. <3
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby TritioAFB » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Now I'm wondering why people want me to watch this one :o
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kireblue and 2 guests