BEST of 2012 AMVs in Music

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Re: BEST of 2012 AMVs in Music

Post by Bauzi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 am

My personal highlight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtKDYiaiz9U
It's with Ganam Style. Just to let all you people know who dislike the song, but who would actually hate on this song? :awesome:

I want to bring in bad pop music too! My least favorite pop song of 2012 is this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYXjLbMZFmo
Everybody who edits to it will be executed by a raging shark-osaurus :shark: :dino:
Technically it's 2011, but it's got big in my country just this year :|
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 am

gmghmgm
Last edited by Kevmaster on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:41 am

I can't stand it. It's overplayed everywhere and this stupid unnecessary dubstep part is so out of place for me. It feels so forced. This song feels like it wanted to use it because it tried to be trendy, that's why I hate it. The rest also doesn't excite me much.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 am

Bauzi wrote:I can't stand it. It's overplayed everywhere and this stupid unnecessary dubstep part is so out of place for me. It feels so forced. This song feels like it wanted to use it because it tried to be trendy, that's why I hate it. The rest also doesn't excite me much.
Totally agree.

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Kevmaster wrote: Just hate that it got overplayed. Like with pretty much any good song. It's extremly annoying having to hear the same songs three times a day on the radio while working :x I'm still liking this one though.
Folks these days can't appreciate when a song is truly overplayed. We need a time machine to flashback to the halcyon repeat days of "Stone Temple Pilots - Plush". The song was overplayed on radio so much that at least 1 out of 20 teens of the 1990s committed suicide.

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 am

Rider4Z wrote:there's a video in AWA Pro to Lucky Strike by Maroon 5 that's pretty good. no links for you yet tho....
x2! Damn Tommy did a really good job, I got addicted to that song in an instant! Seriously couldn't stop playing it :P
ImageImage
ImageImage

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:17 am

siny wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:there's a video in AWA Pro to Lucky Strike by Maroon 5 that's pretty good. no links for you yet tho....
x2! Damn Tommy did a really good job, I got addicted to that song in an instant! Seriously couldn't stop playing it :P
I'm going to echo the sentiment. It wasn't overly synced (because of how the music went), but it just flowed so nicely. I remember watching it and thinking "damn, that just works."
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Return to “General AMV”