What are you playing?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Re: What are you playing?

Post by aesling » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Black Mesa. After so much hype over so many years I find myself disappointed. Sometimes it's decent, sometimes it's hilariously bad, and sometimes it's just plain terrible.
:ying:

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Resident Evil 6
Glad I spent the last 14 hours finishing up my college classes' work that's due for the week, it was totally worth it in the long run.
Because I'm spending most of my time at home this week playing this game. 23 minutes in and so far I'm lovin it |:>
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Renato
Org Profile

Post by Renato » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 am

^ Lucky... *is poor*

For me... Angry... Birds...

*is shot

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 pm

You don't need to grab the shotgun. We did that for you. PRESS A, YOU STILL PLAYIN'

Boldelrands 2...though I believe I will dedicate the last 3 months of the year to editing.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 am

As previously mentioned, playing through FF7 again since it's been a few years. Get all the way to Disc 3, and start breeding Chocobos. Suddenly, 'File is ruined' when I try to reload. The other saves are fine. Totally fine. I have a PSX Gameshark, and there's ostensibly a code to get it to bypass that error, so maybe I can salvage it. Seriously though.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am

Castor Troy wrote:Marvel vs. Capcom Origins. Oh my blistered thumbs...
Double War Machine is the best team in MvC history.

I've finally gotten the hang of Dark Souls, and it's pretty fun once you've gotten a handle on all the bullshit. I still hate cliffs, though.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:44 am

I'm also considering picking up a fighting game and getting myself back in the game. Pretty disenchanted with SF4, don't like MvC3, so that leaves...Tekken? Christ, learning Tekken is a bitch and a half.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:40 pm

inthesto wrote:I'm also considering picking up a fighting game and getting myself back in the game. Pretty disenchanted with SF4, don't like MvC3, so that leaves...Tekken? Christ, learning Tekken is a bitch and a half.
Brawl

:wink:

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 pm

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.

Seriously, it's the best expansion yet. The story and lore is incredibly rich. Moreso then ever before it feels like a completely brand new experience. Of course certain quest mechanics are going to be there (kill these guys, find these things, etc.) but it's all so amazingly streamlined and never grindy. Not to mention the art and music is phenomenal, the dungeons are way fun, the pet battle system is crazy addictive, the new Monk class is fantastic. All together I am just having a blast playing WoW again.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:36 pm

So the PSX Gameshark didn't want to work in the PS2 I was using. After a bit of trying to wrangle answers about the PS2 Gameshark out of Google, I finally tried using the thing in my actual PSX (which I had been avoiding because it's 14 years old and the laser likes to act up...a lot). Thankfully, it actually worked this time, and allowed me to load the save without getting that error thrown in my face. I then saved over the ruined one (as there wasn't room to save in a blank slot), and switched the game/memory card back to the PS2. Works again, without having to Gameshark it.

Who would have ever thought that a Gameshark would make an awesome memory card recovery solution?
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Return to “General Discussion”