OtakuForLife wrote:- Understand that no sound is tied down to any one type of movement.
- Look at the use of dark and light in your videos (are they mismatched)
- Camera motion can be more effective then what's in the scene sometimes.
- Don't use too many face shots to fill time..
- Don't Change Near --> Far --> Near scenes too much..
OtakuForLife wrote:- Don't use long shots if they aren't needed!
- Don't use too many face shots to fill time.
- Don't Change Near --> Far --> Near scenes too much.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest