[AWA Pro Best Drama] Where Slience Falls

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
javywhite
You belong in a museum
Org Profile

Re: [AWA Pro Best Drama] Where Slience Falls

Post by javywhite » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Great vid, saw it at the amv awards, this game looks great :D

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 pm

This was really nice, great job

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:32 am

Major congrats for winning Best Drama, Fay! :up: :up:

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Congrats. :up:

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Good stuff. :up:

Congratulations on your win!

iheartsable
Org Profile

Post by iheartsable » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Congrats on the win. I enjoyed this one out of the pro batch a lot.
Makes me want to play it. XD

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:04 am

Lord Rae wrote:I voted for this and was glad it won. A very powerful song (that I hadn't heard before) and a really impressive use of the source. Just a great video. When that chorus hits I got a little chill the first time I saw it. Great video.
Thanks and thank you for your vote. I'm glad you liked it.
AimoAio wrote:I really liked this one when I saw it for AWA Pro. :mrgreen: The quality isn't the best but I can understand because it's a lot more difficult to get really clean video game footage and the dramatic element of the story made up for it anyway. The mood is awesome. Good work! And congratulations on your win! :)
Thanks! Yea I wish it was a bit cleaner and I even re-captured a lot of the game just to make it look a little better. This is a horror game after all and while I think this is a 'pretty' horror game it still got all that lovely grain, filters, and effects this series is known for. Also I captured this all on a pretty basic USB device and the program only capture in MPEG and in 4:3. Once I get a better capture device/card I plan on re-capturing it along with some other games. Anyway thanks again for the comment.
javywhite wrote:Great vid, saw it at the amv awards, this game looks great :D
Thanks, yep it a great game and it my favorite horror game. If you get the chance to play this or the original go for it. You'll have better luck getting the original through since this version hasn't been released in NA.
Theredflash66 wrote:This was really nice, great job
Thanks ^__^
macchinainterna wrote:Major congrats for winning Best Drama, Fay! :up: :up:
Thanks. Also thank you for dealing with my emo-ness about entering the Pro contest in the 1st place.
Shin-AMV wrote:Congrats. :up:
Warlike Swans wrote:Good stuff. :up:

Congratulations on your win!
Thanks and congrats to the both of you as well. Sorry I didn't come up and say hello at the con. Hopefully I'll be able to next year.
iheartsable wrote:Congrats on the win. I enjoyed this one out of the pro batch a lot.
Makes me want to play it. XD
Thanks, hopefully this will be released in NA however you can still find the original on ether PS2 or Xbox.

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:47 pm

One of my favorites form AWA. Great Anime/Song combination. Solid editing. Like the story. Yet...

50 seconds credits for a 200 seconds AMV? I gotta add that i hate pointless credit videos as they kill the mood immediatly after the AMV is over ... but 50 seconds is over the top lol

Anyway love the video good job well done dismiss the credits next time kthxbye :3
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”