Good Times

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EllipseIris
Org Profile

Re: Good Times

Post by EllipseIris » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:20 pm

aww haha just brought a bit of sunshine into the freezing cold autumn i gotta experience here>< I miss summer, and your video didn't forgot it with me:P anyway, it was great, bright vid, with a nice flow and experienced editing skills:) so enjoyable nuuuh :bear:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 pm

CodeZTM wrote:<3

I love this style of editing you do. It's such a fun experience watching them. Very simplistic, but still has a lot going on that makes it fun to watch. This isn't really a critique post or anything, I just really liked the FAMV and wanted to say as such. :)
FAMV...that's a nice name for it! XD I'm glad you enjoy it since I don't edit this style very often.
MystykAMV wrote:it was very nice, but for me it was actually a bit boring :P I think the fast part could have been faster, or it should have had more impact? or how you explain it...xD but the effects were okay :P it was nice 4/5
Haha you mean the chorus? Yeah I had a really hard time trying to edit those parts because with "woah-oh-oh-oh" you can't exactly do much typography so I was stuck for ages. I almost went mad replaying that section. XD
TheCacoVenom wrote:nice 8-)
Thanks. ;D
Milk Or Life! wrote:At some point i felt like watching wallpaper on destkop :uhoh: No that is a bad thing , but but still images make it somewhat ... slow? D:
Still, pretty interesting composition :up:
Yeah a lot of the fanarts were really well done and I felt bad for just masking out the characters so sometimes I just left the whole image in instead. XD
Theredflash66 wrote:This was very lovely <3 Great job.
Thank you! :D Must let more of the world know about this awesome show! XD
MariaChrystal wrote:It's so cute! >w< I loved it. :3
D'aww thank you!
Shin-AMV wrote:Snice. I dug it. :up:
Good read. :up:
Emong wrote:I wasn't informed! ... no wait, I was =| But I didn't see a beta!

Anyhow, you're really good at what you do. It was very smooth, minimalism with style, I'm jealous. I also approve of the amount of bishies :up: I hope browsing through all that Kuroko no Basuke yaoi fanart didn't leave you any brain damage.
That's because there was no beta. XD Since I edited this in a few days between work, there wasn't really enough time for me to send out betas. And what are you talking about. >__> I do not recall seeing any yaoi, only bishies. No yaoi. None at all. None! D:
MystykAMV wrote:
Emong wrote:I wasn't informed! I didn't see a beta!
:( that tells all
Haha don't you worry, I'll have more disasters something for you to beta...soonish. :uhoh:
EllipseIris wrote:aww haha just brought a bit of sunshine into the freezing cold autumn i gotta experience here>< I miss summer, and your video didn't forgot it with me:P anyway, it was great, bright vid, with a nice flow and experienced editing skills:) so enjoyable nuuuh :bear:
This song reminds me of summer everytime I hear it too. I'm glad you enjoyed the video though, thank you! <3

Toxical
Org Profile

Post by Toxical » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

I
LOVE
IT
<3
~Sergio AKA Toxical.

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 am

Like i said on YT.. i love it <3 and thanks to this..i'm currently watching KnB ! :awesome:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 am

Toxical wrote:I
LOVE
IT
<3
Thanks! :mrgreen:
[madaraxD] wrote:Like i said on YT.. i love it <3 and thanks to this..i'm currently watching KnB ! :awesome:
This is the best comment I could ever receive for a video where I'm a huge fan of the show. T__T Thanks! I hope you're enjoying the show! (And don't forget to read the manga too! XD)

Renato
Org Profile

Post by Renato » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 am

Haha... I'm usually not a fan of these type of videos... but for some reason, I can't seem to turn away... I guess this is the first time I actually enjoyed watching these type of text/art based vids!

Great work! It seems I guess I have to look into KnB now. :mrgreen:

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:57 am

not my kind of video but I must say that it is well edited :D
Good job :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”