RPG MEP - Tracks 7/8 Taken. Beta Deadline: March 30

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: RPG MEP - Interest Gauge

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Kazemon15 wrote::sweat: I guess this is what happens when hard of hearing people try to cut mixes...

How can I fix this?

I've never cut audio for tracks before...
It is as I thought.

This can be done by going into your editor. I'm going to assume you are using Vegas. Then when you select render, click the customize template button and choose the following:

Sample Rate (hz): 88,200
Bit Depth: 24
Channel: Stereo

Make sure you render the files as uncompressed as well. They are basically just like .wavs. Just umcompressed.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I don't use Vegas =/

I use Adobe Premier Pro 7....and I can only go up to 48000HZ.... :?

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:I don't use Vegas =/

I use Adobe Premier Pro 7....and I can only go up to 48000HZ.... :?
I can pop out another render at 48,000 if you want. I'll send it yoru way shortly to your PM box.

ChosenExiled
Org Profile

Post by ChosenExiled » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:17 am

Hopefully, we can get the audio problem resolved.

And you're in, Evafan. Welcome to the MEP! I hope you manage to find good raws. Is this supposed to be version 2 lol? Considering you use Fate/Stay Night for the same music and now you're using Fate/Stay Zero.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:31 am

I sent in the re rendered mix to Kaze.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 am

ChosenExiled wrote:Is this supposed to be version 2 lol? Considering you use Fate/Stay Night for the same music and now you're using Fate/Stay Zero.
Not really, fate zero is practically a completely different source, only two characters are somewhat the same as well. Besides that, I have alot of time to spend enditing this, that vid I linked was just a 10 hour IC video I did with an old amv Idea I had lying around in the back of my mind collecting dust. So I have plenty of time to try new things with this.

As I said, I can't promise I will be able to do this, but I do have good news. I got season 1 in great quality ready to edit. If I can get season 2 then I'll be able to do this no problem.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 am

Not sure if this project has officially started yet, but I have a beta if anyone is willing to critique it: http://www.mediafire.com/?ad96wjccscat3v1
Also I decided to use the Tsubasa OVAs instead of the TV series. I hope that's okay :roll:

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 pm

EimiJ7 wrote:Not sure if this project has officially started yet, but I have a beta if anyone is willing to critique it: http://www.mediafire.com/?ad96wjccscat3v1
Also I decided to use the Tsubasa OVAs instead of the TV series. I hope that's okay :roll:
Looking good, EimiJ7. The only things that bugs me is the lipflap around 0:10 and the part toward the end where she's walking in the water, since it seems a little slow compared to the rest of the video. (Nice sync with the gun though XD).

And will do.

Also, here's an update. Beta deadline will be sometime in December, most likely after school is finished due to school killing both me and ChosenExiled atm. :sweat:

Oh I also got the updated mix from TC and will be replacing the tracks with better quality later. I will post here and let everyone know to redownload them when they're up.

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Here is a link to my track:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p4xb4x97u9w4qb6

It's finished as long as everyone is okay with how it looks :D

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:27 am

Just wanted to say I really love the idea of this MEP :D
But...as a sucker for Video Game Music I have to say the track list consists of really basic and widely known tracks, even overused ones.
Anyway my heart just had to say it :awesome:
Good luck with the MEP I'll definitely keep track off it :sorcerer:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”