Binbougami ga!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Binbougami ga!

Post by ibabrak » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 am

I like this a lot but I actually thought that Momoji would be the main character and the show would focus on her taking Ichiko's fortune, but it focuses on Ichiko's character development instead. Not that I mind, but I would like another episode similiar to episode 2 :)
ImageImage

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 am

There needs to be more sexy nurse Momiji.
Under Construction

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 am

quote from eps 9 - "it's obviously darker than black" :awesome:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 pm

lol, ep 9 is what i've been waiting for, a throwback to the first couple eps with just a ton of comedy.

btw, is it wierd that I find momiji the most moe character in this series? Too many big breasted characters around these days, and you gotta appreciate a woman who cosplays, plus scenes like this:

|:> |:> |:>

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 am

Such a beautiful song :cry:
Jasta85 wrote:btw, is it wierd that I find momiji the most moe character in this series? Too many big breasted characters around these days, and you gotta appreciate a woman who cosplays, plus scenes like this
I wouldn't disagree with you there, especially after the most recent turn of events
Under Construction

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 am

Man, what an ep. They actually managed to do bath episode with peaking without overdone fanservise.
Too bad that it looks like it's only gonna get 13 episodes. Is anyone reading manga? If so, are there more chapters then anime episodes and if so, could someone tell me what chapter is this on and if it's following the manga chapter by chapter?
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

While I loved this series, if it is only 13 eps, it's going to feel really incomplete. They spend too much time introducing, and then switching between characters and also keep switching between comedy and drama. They do have some decent character development but it's a bit it's too disjointed. Either way the ending is going to feel much too soon.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:28 pm

These feels :cry: Why does it have to end so soon D:
Jasta85 wrote:While I loved this series, if it is only 13 eps, it's going to feel really incomplete. They spend too much time introducing, and then switching between characters and also keep switching between comedy and drama. They do have some decent character development but it's a bit it's too disjointed. Either way the ending is going to feel much too soon.
When it comes to the gods, I can understand since they're pretty much just providing Momiji gadgets to help further her cause, though some of them seem to have potential to be more interesting than a gadget dealer. I think the disjointed felling mostly comes from switching from comedy to drama and back so much in a short period of time. Then again, that's one of my favorite things about this show.
Under Construction

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:04 pm

MOE! nadeshiko binbogami, and I cracked up when kuma showed up, and cracked up even more during the death note impersonation (literally laughing in my chair). I felt like this ep had the best balance of humor and drama, the first part being a ton of laughs and the second part being more serious but still good

also, what was the picture during the commercial break from? looks familiar but I don't recognize it for some reason

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:11 am

I wanna say Code Geass but I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

Also, second season where?
Under Construction

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”