Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 am

AimoAio wrote:Chapter 181:
Spoiler :
I always knew Akashi was a tad crazy but really, this new chapter proves he's insane. I mean gouging out his own eyes? THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?

Spoiler :
Yeah, Akashi is just Okashii. But srsly, he's pretty awesome as well.
Oh, u scored another goal? Let me help you with another one.
Well, that speech he gave there was really good I'd say... what a way to get their morale back :awesome:

As for anime
Spoiler :
Yeah, Kise is just way too awesome. GM copy for the win. I can't wait for next week's episode :pizza:
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Damn I was going to save last week's episode for tomorrow but I caved in tonight and ended up watching it just there. Oh my god. SO. DAMN. AWESOME.

I don't think I've been so hyped up while watching anime since D.Gray Man and KHR. OH I LOVE THIS EXCITED FEELING!

Spoiler :
Even though Kise managed to copy Aomine, he's not going down without a fight! :awesome: In fact Aomine is more intense than ever to prove that he's right. This is so awesome!

Btw they also changed the OP to include more Aomine and Kise. I like it. :up:
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Kisagi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm

The hell? It just ends like that, they probably want everyone who hasn't read the manga to read it. But still, wow :awesome:
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:26 pm

yea, I was wondering if they would continue for another season but I'm guessing they just want people to continue with the manga.

So, I've asked this before, but i'll ask again now that this series is over: should I both going back to read the manga up until this point, or just pick up where the anime left off. Is there a significant amount of difference between the two to make it worth reading again?
User avatar
Jasta85
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2006

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 am

Jasta85 wrote:yea, I was wondering if they would continue for another season but I'm guessing they just want people to continue with the manga.

So, I've asked this before, but i'll ask again now that this series is over: should I both going back to read the manga up until this point, or just pick up where the anime left off. Is there a significant amount of difference between the two to make it worth reading again?

u can just start reading the manga.

And yeah, this anime rocked... I didn't expect to enjoy it this much since I read already the read the manga (no surprise factor) but yeah, it was amazing
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 am

Damn right that was amazing! And the ED credits even included preview shots of the next few matches! With that sort of ending, it's almost as if they're getting us hyped for a season 2.

Jasta85 wrote:So, I've asked this before, but i'll ask again now that this series is over: should I both going back to read the manga up until this point, or just pick up where the anime left off. Is there a significant amount of difference between the two to make it worth reading again?

There might have been one or two smaller things that were left out. The only one I can think of just now is the match between Seirin and Touou where in the manga-
Spoiler :
I'm sure Kuroko was subbed out and Kagami was in instead.


ibabrak wrote:
AimoAio wrote:Chapter 181:
Spoiler :
I always knew Akashi was a tad crazy but really, this new chapter proves he's insane. I mean gouging out his own eyes? THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?

Spoiler :
Yeah, Akashi is just Okashii. But srsly, he's pretty awesome as well.
Oh, u scored another goal? Let me help you with another one.
Well, that speech he gave there was really good I'd say... what a way to get their morale back :awesome:

LOL I just saw this pun, good one. :up: Speaking of which, the new chapter still isn't up yet. T__T
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 am

Yea they come out rather slowly. But still, chapter 182
Spoiler :
Page 10 where Akashi just steals the ball was just awesomely drew
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:12 pm

ibabrak wrote:Yea they come out rather slowly. But still, chapter 182
Spoiler :
Page 10 where Akashi just steals the ball was just awesomely drew

IKR?! It was like:
Spoiler :
"Did you not hear me? I am absolute."

Scary. XD I wonder which match is next though now this one is done.
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 pm

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote:Yea they come out rather slowly. But still, chapter 182
Spoiler :
Page 10 where Akashi just steals the ball was just awesomely drew

IKR?! It was like:
Spoiler :
"Did you not hear me? I am absolute."

Scary. XD I wonder which match is next though now this one is done.

Spoiler :
Yeah, Can't wait to see Seirin agianst Rakuzan.. but it will be probably a while till it gets there
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 pm

--Manga spoilers!--
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Yeah, Can't wait to see Seirin agianst Rakuzan.. but it will be probably a while till it gets there

Spoiler :
Finals maybe? :awesome: Assuming Seirin gets there because Rakuzan will probably have no problems with Akashi on their team and cause Seirin has already won against 4 of the 5 GoMs so it's about time they faced off with the last one!
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Eake4 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:34 am

So difficult to choose whether to wait for the season 2 or just read the manga!
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby ibabrak » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 pm

AimoAio wrote:--Manga spoilers!--
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Yeah, Can't wait to see Seirin agianst Rakuzan.. but it will be probably a while till it gets there

Spoiler :
Finals maybe? :awesome: Assuming Seirin gets there because Rakuzan will probably have no problems with Akashi on their team and cause Seirin has already won against 4 of the 5 GoMs so it's about time they faced off with the last one!

Spoiler :
Yeah, it should be the finals actually... As for Rakuzan, I think that they haven't shown their full potential by far... they have 3 crownless generals + Akashi... I'm sorry but if they were playing srsly Midorimacchi wouldn't pressure them that hard.

@Eake: Hehe, I had to read the manga after episode 2.. can't believe u can still resist! :awesome:
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby AimoAio » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Eake4 wrote:So difficult to choose whether to wait for the season 2 or just read the manga!

I'm thinking they'll probably want to finish the Winter cup in the manga first before animating the whole lot for Season 2 so it's most likely going to be Spring at the earliest before S2 starts.

So yes. READ IT. XD

@ibabrak:
Spoiler :
Oh yeah I almost forgot about those 3. They're all going to have special abilities of their own and showing them will take some time. :awesome:
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Kisagi » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 am

They said that they will have the next season in April 2013, yay^^ |:>
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Postby Jasta85 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:They said that they will have the next season in April 2013, yay^^ |:>


so read manga now and possibly ruin watching the anime or have to endure waiting another 6 months to continue the series...don't like that choice :(
User avatar
Jasta85
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2006

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mirkosp and 1 guest