The Glee MEP : Don't Stop Believing [Full]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Re: The Glee MEP : Don't Stop Believing [1 Track Open]

Post by AlexxAMV » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 am

CodeZTM wrote:
AlexxAMV wrote:could take part 2 if you want me in...and if you will ill name my anime arround tomorrow if thats ok
Sure thing. Welcome aboard. :up:
cool..i dont he ploads on .org yet if needed i can link you tosum mep parts and edits i made that are on ytub..on .org i just recently got the account up...anyway...thinking of using Sankarea and/or 1 other..probably some singing one (maybe AKB0048 )and try giving the thing a voice sync here and there..at least thats the ideea that came to mind in the 1st place
-Alex-

Nipahcha
Org Profile

Re: The Glee MEP : Don't Stop Believing [Full]

Post by Nipahcha » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:35 pm

I was about to say, didn't TwilightChrono have the part directly after mine? If so I could just keep going with what I've got so far into the next part.

My time is going to become increasingly constrained now because of school and other prior engagements which is why I am trying to devote as much time to this as I can before my time runs out.

Between this MEP, AMV Idol, work, school, and other stuff, it's going to be pretty cluttered for me but I don't want to back out of this.

Also, I have decided upon 5 Centimeters per Second as my anime of choice for my part. Should this change or should I choose more various anime, I will let you know. Angel Beats and K-On will not be used at this present time.
Nipah~

Nipahcha
Org Profile

Post by Nipahcha » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Ahhhh Code, I need to back out, I hope I left someone with enough time to fill in my spot, a bunch of unexpected things came up and I am going to be really busy for the next two weeks minimum. I don't think it would be fair to the MEP for me to submit some half-assed work because I couldn't devote the proper amount of time to this. This decision was made officially by me today after spending some time planning out my schedules. Best of Luck!
Nipah~

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:39 am

I should have known it'd be Kaze who took the Loser Like Me track! XD

Anyway now that Kuroko no Basket has finished airing, I'll most likely start my track next week because I go back to university this week and I need to see what my timetable will be like first. (and because I'm still trying to complete Tales of Graces first XD) But I already have a rough idea of what I want to do so it shouldn't take long for a beta. :)

AlexxAMV
Org Profile

Post by AlexxAMV » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Also should be able to provide a beta by 1st October,have a picture in mind for the whole part besides a chorus that really makes it hard to imagine what to do with,but,still,another spot to get filled besides the one I took now, so even if it's not quite good news yet I presume deadlines might get prolongued
-Alex-

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:43 am

Nipahcha wrote:Ahhhh Code, I need to back out, I hope I left someone with enough time to fill in my spot, a bunch of unexpected things came up and I am going to be really busy for the next two weeks minimum. I don't think it would be fair to the MEP for me to submit some half-assed work because I couldn't devote the proper amount of time to this. This decision was made officially by me today after spending some time planning out my schedules. Best of Luck!
That's fine, I completely understand. :) Track 1 is back open.

Oh, and thanks for the updates guys! :up:

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:22 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Track 1 is back open.
:mrgreen:

then track 1
anime: K-on movie :up:
:dino:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Cecco wrote:

then track 1
Welcome aboard! :)

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Post by Cecco » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Cecco wrote:

then track 1
Welcome aboard! :)
:D

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 am

At the bequest of other users (and because of another project that might come about), deadlines have been shifted one month into November.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”