Good Times

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Good Times

Postby AimoAio » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 pm

It's not an AMV. Or an MMV. Actually I don't know what you call videos like these made with fanart :\ a M@D maybe? This is a slightly modified version of the one I have on Youtube. Nothing has changed much except for the timing and some tiny touches that aren't really noticeable. Also I don't know if this is allowed to be uploaded on the org but the credit list of artist names can be found in the video information page though I think I may have missed one or two. I'll add an indirect mediafire link later on just in case. Or you can always watch on it Youtube.

I don't usually edit this type of video but I made this for my sister's birthday pretty quickly cause she loves this kind of thing and I actually found it kinda fun to edit despite the rush. Hope you enjoy it!
Spoiler :
Please don't laugh at my noob effects. xD I'm still trying to get the hang of the camera in AE, it's so difficult!

P.S. The source is Kuroko no Basuke for those interested. :P
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Re: Good Times

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:57 pm

<3

I love this style of editing you do. It's such a fun experience watching them. Very simplistic, but still has a lot going on that makes it fun to watch. This isn't really a critique post or anything, I just really liked the FAMV and wanted to say as such. :)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby MystykAMV » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 pm

it was very nice, but for me it was actually a bit boring :P I think the fast part could have been faster, or it should have had more impact? or how you explain it...xD but the effects were okay :P it was nice 4/5
MystykAMV

Postby TheCacoVenom » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm

nice 8-)
TheCacoVenom

Postby M'o'l » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm

At some point i felt like watching wallpaper on destkop :uhoh: No that is a bad thing , but but still images make it somewhat ... slow? D:
Still, pretty interesting composition :up:
GO MAGIC CARP USE SPLASH ATTACK.
M'o'l
Strawberry Pie

Postby Kisagi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:30 pm

This was very lovely <3 Great job.
Kisagi

Postby MariaChrystal » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 am

It's so cute! >w< I loved it. :3
MariaChrystal
SMASH! AMV Coordinator

Postby Shin-AMV » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Snice. I dug it. :up:
Shin-AMV

Postby Emong » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:02 am

I wasn't informed! ... no wait, I was =| But I didn't see a beta!

Anyhow, you're really good at what you do. It was very smooth, minimalism with style, I'm jealous. I also approve of the amount of bishies :up: I hope browsing through all that Kuroko no Basuke yaoi fanart didn't leave you any brain damage.
Image Image
Emong
A Damaged Lemon

Postby MystykAMV » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:14 am

Emong wrote:I wasn't informed! I didn't see a beta!

:( that tells all
MystykAMV

Postby EllipseIris » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:20 pm

aww haha just brought a bit of sunshine into the freezing cold autumn i gotta experience here>< I miss summer, and your video didn't forgot it with me:P anyway, it was great, bright vid, with a nice flow and experienced editing skills:) so enjoyable nuuuh :bear:
EllipseIris

Postby AimoAio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 pm

CodeZTM wrote:<3

I love this style of editing you do. It's such a fun experience watching them. Very simplistic, but still has a lot going on that makes it fun to watch. This isn't really a critique post or anything, I just really liked the FAMV and wanted to say as such. :)

FAMV...that's a nice name for it! XD I'm glad you enjoy it since I don't edit this style very often.
MystykAMV wrote:it was very nice, but for me it was actually a bit boring :P I think the fast part could have been faster, or it should have had more impact? or how you explain it...xD but the effects were okay :P it was nice 4/5

Haha you mean the chorus? Yeah I had a really hard time trying to edit those parts because with "woah-oh-oh-oh" you can't exactly do much typography so I was stuck for ages. I almost went mad replaying that section. XD
TheCacoVenom wrote:nice 8-)

Thanks. ;D
Milk Or Life! wrote:At some point i felt like watching wallpaper on destkop :uhoh: No that is a bad thing , but but still images make it somewhat ... slow? D:
Still, pretty interesting composition :up:

Yeah a lot of the fanarts were really well done and I felt bad for just masking out the characters so sometimes I just left the whole image in instead. XD
Theredflash66 wrote:This was very lovely <3 Great job.

Thank you! :D Must let more of the world know about this awesome show! XD
MariaChrystal wrote:It's so cute! >w< I loved it. :3

D'aww thank you!
Shin-AMV wrote:Snice. I dug it. :up:

Good read. :up:
Emong wrote:I wasn't informed! ... no wait, I was =| But I didn't see a beta!

Anyhow, you're really good at what you do. It was very smooth, minimalism with style, I'm jealous. I also approve of the amount of bishies :up: I hope browsing through all that Kuroko no Basuke yaoi fanart didn't leave you any brain damage.

That's because there was no beta. XD Since I edited this in a few days between work, there wasn't really enough time for me to send out betas. And what are you talking about. >__> I do not recall seeing any yaoi, only bishies. No yaoi. None at all. None! D:
MystykAMV wrote:
Emong wrote:I wasn't informed! I didn't see a beta!

:( that tells all

Haha don't you worry, I'll have more disasters something for you to beta...soonish. :uhoh:
EllipseIris wrote:aww haha just brought a bit of sunshine into the freezing cold autumn i gotta experience here>< I miss summer, and your video didn't forgot it with me:P anyway, it was great, bright vid, with a nice flow and experienced editing skills:) so enjoyable nuuuh :bear:

This song reminds me of summer everytime I hear it too. I'm glad you enjoyed the video though, thank you! <3
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby Toxical » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

I
LOVE
IT
<3
~Sergio AKA Toxical.
Toxical

Postby [madaraxD] » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 am

Like i said on YT.. i love it <3 and thanks to this..i'm currently watching KnB ! :awesome:
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis

Postby AimoAio » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 am

Toxical wrote:I
LOVE
IT
<3

Thanks! :mrgreen:
[madaraxD] wrote:Like i said on YT.. i love it <3 and thanks to this..i'm currently watching KnB ! :awesome:

This is the best comment I could ever receive for a video where I'm a huge fan of the show. T__T Thanks! I hope you're enjoying the show! (And don't forget to read the manga too! XD)
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Next

Return to AMV Announcements