Sword Art Online

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:41 am

Kawaii~ :awesome:
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 pm

This whole series feels more like a collection of short stories, not that that's bad, but I wish there was a structured plot. Almost every ep ends up going in a completely different direction than the one before it, although if they're having a second season I guess they can afford to do that. I hope this series actually has a conclusion though, and doesn't just stop with them still stuck in the game.

I keep hoping for more fighting scenes though, far too few of those. Although dere dere Asuna makes up for it.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 pm

I hope this continues to a long series and actually do something if they return their actual lives out of the game

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Theory:
Spoiler :
Yui is the programmer's daughter and the programmer made the world so she would have the fantasy life he wanted her to have that was impossible in the real world. He also captured people so that she would have company. He also made it so that they would be too scared to leave the game and make everything beautiful and comfortable so they would eventually WANT to stay with Yui.
But yeah, kawaii episode <3 . Kirito is NOT the fatherly type, though.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:33 pm

TEKnician wrote:Theory:
Spoiler :
Yui is the programmer's daughter and the programmer made the world so she would have the fantasy life he wanted her to have that was impossible in the real world. He also captured people so that she would have company. He also made it so that they would be too scared to leave the game and make everything beautiful and comfortable so they would eventually WANT to stay with Yui.
But yeah, kawaii episode <3 . Kirito is NOT the fatherly type, though.
Spoiler :
ehhhhhh, sorry but making a world full of computer nerds and then tossing your daughter into the middle of them (when they are all desperately trying to get out of the world for fear of dying, some of which are killing everyone in their way) and leaving her clueless in the middle of all that doesn't exactly fit lol.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Actual fact (spoiler from the novel, yo, I warned):
Spoiler :
Yui is an AI. Which was made rather obvious by the fact she doesn't have the pointer actually, plus the whole "distortion" thing at the end of the episode showed that she couldn't just be some human player. And since she isn't some NPC, the conclusion isn't even that hard.
BTW, the spoiler was already in the image I linked a few pages back, but it seems you guys forgot/didn't realize about it? :book:

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:30 pm

mirkosp wrote:Actual fact (spoiler from the novel, yo, I warned):
Spoiler :
Yui is an AI. Which was made rather obvious by the fact she doesn't have the pointer actually, plus the whole "distortion" thing at the end of the episode showed that she couldn't just be some human player. And since she isn't some NPC, the conclusion isn't even that hard.
BTW, the spoiler was already in the image I linked a few pages back, but it seems you guys forgot/didn't realize about it? :book:
Meh, i can dream... :bear:

Maybe there will be a pony next episode? :D
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm

That was a great episode, Yui is soo cute <3 _ <3
Spoiler :
That was pretty crazy that yui was just a program and she got deleted, I was starting to get excited

Kirito & Asuna almost died, but in the end it was amazing <3

I can't even wait for the next episode, soo excited.

Kirito & Asuna want to re create Yui as their firs child they will have, that is very amazing.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:14 pm

ep 12, first thought that popped into my head during this scene

there were a couple other captions I thought about putting in there related to "meat" but I don't want to get banned lol

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Jasta85 wrote:ep 12, first thought that popped into my head during this scene

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261 ... 4f084a.jpg

there were a couple other captions I thought about putting in there related to "meat" but I don't want to get banned lol
lol, I kind of thought the same thing

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”