Mateotis

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Melanchthon
Org Profile

Re: Mateotis

Post by Melanchthon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 am

Edit: nvm, need to check out some specific parts of the vid first.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Not too bad
Work on mixing properly texts and videos ;)

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:04 am

-Kyros- wrote:I really liked the message you wanted to convey to the viewer also you managed to create a good dark atmosphere .
The editing is good , apart from some trimming , and I have to say is you have a great eye for scene selection :D , the few flaws already have been said by those who preceded me and i conclude by saying with age of man of siny is one of those amv you it makes you think not about the history of the animated series but on society in general and amv of this kind there are few
:up:
That scene selection... this is what made me finish this after 10 whole months, at least I know i did that well :D And yes, Age of Man was a great influence on this, even though I discovered it some months before i completed mine, what a great video. Thanks for your kind words!
FarmXD wrote:Can't stop watching it.
I even downloaded the whole Nine Inch Nails discography ._.
NIN <3
And I think it's time you stop watching this, you know, it's bad for your eyes after all this time!
Toxical wrote:It is just amazing. Can't stop watching/listening to this. The music is amazing, and the editition... Holy...
This AMV was the reason I registered to this website :)

Thank you for the time spent on this, it is really worth it!
Thanks a lot Toxical! :D Well, since i made you register here, enjoy your stay and hit us up should you want some beta testing or something!
[madaraxD] wrote:woot!! really like the final version!, well i think you already know my thoughts xD, the concept is really interesting (the story of my life D: ) and well executed. I think is my second favorite from you (after Live :awesome: ).
Solid work :up:
It's everybody's story of their lives, trust me :wink: Thanks for your comment MadaraxD, I guess I'll have to use a more powerful song next time, just like Life is Beautiful, right? :sweat:
Melanchthon wrote:Edit: nvm, need to check out some specific parts of the vid first.
...ok, still waiting I guess... :)
MimS wrote:Not too bad
Work on mixing properly texts and videos ;)
I know, I'll watch some Typography tutorials next time if that's the case :amv: Well, thanks for the compliment!

Toxical
Org Profile

Post by Toxical » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:49 am

Animated wrote:
Thanks a lot Toxical! :D Well, since i made you register here, enjoy your stay and hit us up should you want some beta testing or something!
You will see some of my work in a couple of weeks, having trouble editing with this PC... :/

I can't stop watching this! haha
~Sergio AKA Toxical.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 pm

I can't!! God save us! D:

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Neat.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 am

Still waiting for that coffee or now that I responded, you don't really care much?? XD XD

Pretty awesome amv my friend. Great scene selection and editing, needs a bit more work on typography and imo, stop using some inside jokes when the theme is so serious.

As for its theme,I'd appreciate it a lot more around 2 months ago. After August, I never felt like every day is exactly the same. =P
Still, great amv as a whole and one of your best works.

5/5 all the way

Orestes
Org Profile

Post by Orestes » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Loved this, more detailed loving in your OP. <3

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 am

About the specifics: the clocks in the stills in the OP are distorted compared to the video, and possibly the moon as well unless you wanted to show a gibbous moon. Just a minor detail. :)

As for the video itself... very well done, but I couldn't get into it. If your intention was to show the disconnection and superficiality of life, then you succeeded.

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Toxical wrote:I can't stop watching this! haha
FarmXD wrote:I can't!! God save us! D:
Ok ok, I got this :sweat:
Enigma wrote:Neat.
Sweet, thank you :nose:
Full Metal Sempai wrote:Still waiting for that coffee or now that I responded, you don't really care much?? XD XD

Pretty awesome amv my friend. Great scene selection and editing, needs a bit more work on typography and imo, stop using some inside jokes when the theme is so serious.

As for its theme,I'd appreciate it a lot more around 2 months ago. After August, I never felt like every day is exactly the same. =P
Still, great amv as a whole and one of your best works.

5/5 all the way
YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK ABOUT COFFEE??!!?? Get your ass up and call me!!
Thanks for the compliments :D And... what inside jokes? Everything in there was... serious :uhoh:
Glad to hear you're back on your feet man. First round's on me. :beer:
Hastega wrote:Loved this, more detailed loving in your OP. <3
I appreciate all of the luvin' <3
Melanchthon wrote:As for the video itself... very well done, but I couldn't get into it. If your intention was to show the disconnection and superficiality of life, then you succeeded.
Well, I expected that not just everyone would get into this :) You got that point about disconnection and yes, thank you for your kind words! :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”