[Okami] Angel's Music

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OkamiRvS
Org Profile

[Okami] Angel's Music

Post by OkamiRvS » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey guys! Finally I have made a new amv. This video was born one month ago after I was listening to "Eat That Up, It's Good For You" a great song of Two Door Cinema Club. An that period I was watching Angel Beats and I really liked, so I started immediately the video. There isn't anything particular I have made it only for fun. A post-video before AKROSS Con 2012 :O

Special thanks Mirkosp for the encode!
Last edited by OkamiRvS on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

post-it
Org Profile

Re: [Okami] Angel's Music

Post by post-it » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:01 pm

.. red eyed Angel, Concert Band of Girls with a Guys Voice singing .... files size needs work.
. The facts are uncoordinated but it looks good ^__^

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Post by S.A. Robert » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Very nice =)

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 pm

I found this video bland and artificial.

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:21 pm

One of my favorites from you. sexy 60fps.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Very facinating :up:

OkamiRvS
Org Profile

Post by OkamiRvS » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

thanks for the comments

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:32 pm

I usually love your videos but I felt this one was lacking a bit. I don't mean the editing since that was great but I don't know...it's like the video lacks feeling. I'm not entirely sure if this is because Angel Beats is a difficult source for me to feel anything from in AMVs or because your scenes just didn't click with the song for me. Still, the editing is very nice.

OkamiRvS
Org Profile

Post by OkamiRvS » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:54 pm

AimoAio wrote:I usually love your videos but I felt this one was lacking a bit. I don't mean the editing since that was great but I don't know...it's like the video lacks feeling. I'm not entirely sure if this is because Angel Beats is a difficult source for me to feel anything from in AMVs or because your scenes just didn't click with the song for me. Still, the editing is very nice.
Next time I will do better :)

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 pm

funny anytime i see your name here im like omg finally a new vid, gotta see see!
i saw it, there were some outstanding moments, and some that i didn't see why you did that way, especially when you did effects like at 0:20, 00:40 and so on, because basically you did a great decision with the audio+footage combo already, gave a fantastic atmosphere and a great time watching it. Generally it's well done, can't wait for your next amv!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”