01) Lipsync seems unnatural in the begining (mostly full open and shut), jittery pans, timing is good, Unnecessary title card at the end.
02) My hate. Have all of it.
03) Circles in corner were distracting and tacky, whole lot of extended scenes with no real editing going on, timing is all over the place.
04) Appropriate - eerily so.
05) Video defects made me sad. Decent enough background piece.
06) Dance N+1 =|
07) Terribly Creepy. Horror isn't really my thing, though, so can't say much else.
08) Is the audio supposed to stutter like that? It's very off-putting.
09) I couldn't make heads or a tails of it.
10) Very impressive. I really liked this.
11) The text went from being interesting to intrusive to annoying.
12) Dragged a little bit. The transitions between eras were well done and pretty seamless.
13) My biggest complaint... The grammar and word choice on the subs was so unnatural, like it came out of google translate.
14) Cute, though the pacing was terribly slow through most of it and lacked any real amount of editing. I didn't think the last part needed to be there.
15) Well, damn, that was...wow. Lol'd pretty hard at the twitch-y tail.
16) I decided about a week ago this video needed to exist. It almost seems like this was doing the whole Leave Color thing to hide poor footage quality though.
17) As good as I remember. You know what I think, editor person.
18) Decent use of both the song and the series. Found myself laughing.
19) I kept getting distracted from this video. It's like it actively made me not want to pay attention to it.
20) Very interesting effect. Not entirely sure how I feel about the video. Kinda sat there transfixed at it from an artistic point of view.
21) I dug this. Upbeat action with good amounts of internal sync.
22) Painfully cute.
23) Interesting take on this audio, and more fitting than most attempts.
24) Horrible video quality. Also, not particularly good.
25) As it's comedy, I appreciate this.
26) I couldn't see the video behind all the bullshit darkness, film grain, etc.
27) I suppose...
28) Once I figured out what this was a parody of, it became awesome.
29) Still not sure about this one.
30) Not bad.
31) I.... wut?
33) Timing seemed consistently off. The echo pulsing annoyed me.
34) I kinda lol'd, then looked around surreptitiously.
35) I'll be honest, i've never really been a fan of Manga videos, but at least this one was more colored and faster paced than most. Disliked the text.
36) Liked this one better than the other toradora romance vid
37) Timing was odd in places.
38) Well, I have an idea who made this. Not my thing, but not bad. Told a story.
39) What the hell did I just take?
41) Suffered from some poor scene choices and slow pacing.
42) well, ok then.
43) Needs more Buzzer Beater - Seriously, though, not a bad sports action video.
44) Decent upbeat video... Pacing occasionally seems awkward.
45) Fits... quite well.
46) Ahem.... OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh
47) Disappointed at the low resolution here.
48) You lost me at the Spiderman part.
49) Not bad.
50) Long. But well done.
51) These transitions seem familiar. Nice stuff.
53) A waste of about 7 minutes.
54) AR... yea...
55) You already know how I feel about this.
56) Fits so amazingly well.
57) Incredibly well done.