Ideas for better security

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Catastrophe Clash
Org Profile

Ideas for better security

Post by Catastrophe Clash » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Good people of AnimeMusicVideos.org, when I logged in today in my tri-decadely fashion, I was appalled to discover our beloved site had been hacked. It's terrible that this occurred, even with all the concern for security. The org houses a digital diamond mine of secrets, some too important for all but the most trustworthy of members. I was dismayed. "How could something like this have even been possible?" I asked myself. "Weren't there watertight security measures in place?" Of course there were. There's only one possible explanation for these events.

What is this strange man hiding? What are his connections to supposedly benign Canadian academic interests? Is he a secret Anarcho-Communist?

I have it on good authority from trusted business men that "(This)Russia is our number one Geopolitical foe,"(sic) Can we really trust the security of the org to someone with known ties to the Russian community? Even now AMVNews.ru could be plundering our classified knowledge, obtaining critical strategic information.

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Re: Ideas for better security

Post by aesling » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:31 pm

How dare you accuse one of our beloved moderators in such a fashion!? He has been nothing but a godsend to this community and dangerous comments like these could upset him. We wouldn't want that now, would we?
:ying:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:35 pm

At least use the right picture next time.

:amv:

that is all I have to say about .org security.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Catastrophe Clash
Org Profile

Post by Catastrophe Clash » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:47 pm

I didn't want to seem biased. People would think I'd made that in photoshop.

Return to “General Discussion”