Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Wow, soo tense
Spoiler :
No matter how better kise gets aomine will always stay on top.

They were going back to back and got tied. Great episode :D
Can't wait for next week :up:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Dude, this episode was so freaking intense I reckon I was yelling for about 70% of it and I didn't even notice it until my parents asked me why I was yelling at the computer. :uhoh: It was that exciting. Or I am that weird. ;__;

But wow, I never expected that a match between two of the GoM could actually get me more hyped up than one between Seiren and the GoM. Well except maybe later when Kiyoshi joins in and makes the matches even more epic. :awesome: Which reminds me, I somehow can't see this ending at episode 25. I mean the match between Kise and Aomine will probably take up all of episode 24 so where on earth in the story are they planning to end this season? Cause seriously I thought it'd end when:
Spoiler :
They defeat Aomine.
Unless they're saving that for S2. Oh, I sure hope I'm right and it's for S2! :mrgreen:

Also now that I saw it as soon as it came out this week, I need to wait a full week for the next episode. T__T HOW ON EARTH WILL I MANAGE THAT?!

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:52 pm

AimoAio wrote:Dude, this episode was so freaking intense I reckon I was yelling for about 70% of it and I didn't even notice it until my parents asked me why I was yelling at the computer. :uhoh: It was that exciting. Or I am that weird. ;__;

But wow, I never expected that a match between two of the GoM could actually get me more hyped up than one between Seiren and the GoM. Well except maybe later when Kiyoshi joins in and makes the matches even more epic. :awesome: Which reminds me, I somehow can't see this ending at episode 25. I mean the match between Kise and Aomine will probably take up all of episode 24 so where on earth in the story are they planning to end this season? Cause seriously I thought it'd end when:
Spoiler :
They defeat Aomine.
Unless they're saving that for S2. Oh, I sure hope I'm right and it's for S2! :mrgreen:

Also now that I saw it as soon as it came out this week, I need to wait a full week for the next episode. T__T HOW ON EARTH WILL I MANAGE THAT?!
Yeah season 2 will probably definitely come since how it is and how exciting. During that episode I was kind of yelling "sh*t" because how excited I was.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 am

Yep yep, need moar of this.
I don't see this ending anywhere but after the Kise x Aomine match... I actually thought that it would end with the match from the past
Spoiler :
You know Kiyoshi x Spider dude
But I guess not. This needs season 2 asap. In the meanwhile, is it just me or did manga of this used to come out more often? :cry:
ImageImage

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

oh duck! I just read chapter 180
Spoiler :
Mirarima-cchi is just way too awesome. This is the talent I like!
But. Was it just me or did it seem for the whole chapter that it was 10 sec till the end of the match and that they were only like 2-5 points behind? And suddenly 5 minutes left..? :D
Well anyway, Shin-chan kakoii :awesome:
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:19 pm

You need to stop using an x between their names, I almost had a heart attack. XD
Spoiler :
And spider dude as in hanamiya?
But yeah I think there used to be more than one chapter a week though that's probably cause the scan teams haven't caught up to the latest chapter and now that they have it's back to one release a week.

Chap 180:
Spoiler :
I think it's the time limit the offensive team has to score? At least that's what the translator note says. So it's probably that and not the actual time left till the end of the match which in this case is still around 5 minutes. But it's nice to see Midorima starting to trust his teammates. I see Kuroko's thinking is spreading to other GoM members. :)

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:54 pm

your wish is my commend :rofl:
Spoiler :
And yeah, Hanamiya
ImageImage

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

I just love how this keeps getting exciting

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Chapter 181:
Spoiler :
I always knew Akashi was a tad crazy but really, this new chapter proves he's insane. I mean gouging out his own eyes? THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh my god, that was insane, I should really make a amv of this soon. <3 <3
Spoiler :
Kise copied Aomine completely and they are not giving up. Then Aomine gets pissed and gets better all of a sudden (soo intense) and this is really getting me hyped up. Its like every minute they just get better and better, this is making me yell. I really can't wait for the next one, that episode ended way too fast. :D

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”