Mateotis

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Re: Mateotis

Post by Mkid » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Togainu no Chi :bear: Love that anime
Anyways

twas nice. in a dark and twisted sense. but good job!

:dino:

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Cecco wrote:Nice job animated! :wink:
Thank you very much Cecco! Now open your Skype after all these days :P
FarmXD wrote:I actually fell in love with this video <3
Is that...Ein's voice in the beggining?
What if I told you the video loves you too! And the voice in the beginning, is the voice of the little girl in Kigeki, a 10 minute OVA. Can't really remember her name, sorry :sweat:
ProjectBarcodeError wrote:i think mostly like centurione: some fonts felt really out of place.

besides that, i also disliked some anime mix like fma/girl who leapt through time/"other anime i dunno" at 3:47 if i remember well. some chara-design don't looked really in harmony.

Besides that, i think the color correction was quite good, and there was nice scenes choices too sometimes.

An interesting AMV with a well done atmosphere. i hope to see more of you.
Yes, Centurione pointed out many of my fonts in this... The conclusion was that the taste in fonts is completely subjective, as well as many other parts of the video :) In the end, I'm glad I heard your opinion on this, thank you PBE!
Mkid wrote:Togainu no Chi :bear: Love that anime
Anyways

twas nice. in a dark and twisted sense. but good job!
:dino:
I just can't leave Togainu no Chi, purple skies everywhere :amv: At least i'm not the only one with a twisted taste in anime... Thanks Mkid!

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Oh well it was the same voice of the girl I was thinking. Good use of that! It takes
you directly inside the atmosphere (y)

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:49 pm

I have been waiting for the release of the video since the beta test. I am absolutely satisfied with the outcome. (Also glad you took some of the advive I gave :P It's looking all awesome now ;))
This song has always been one of my favourite NIN songs and you got its message across as well as possible. Superb scene choices, great blending with effectwork and scene-transitioning and the mood of the video nails exactly what this song is all about.
I love the type of amv's that may require certain taste and aren't your typical amv you see every day. Especially if they get serious messages across that feature emotions and happenings which are also part of the real life.

Thank you for this great video, it deserves its place in my all-time favourites!

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:06 pm

pretty good :up:

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:28 am

FarmXD wrote:Oh well it was the same voice of the girl I was thinking. Good use of that! It takes
you directly inside the atmosphere (y)
You should totally find me scenes with this Ein talking, a little girl talking always makes a perfect intro!
Kevmaster wrote:I have been waiting for the release of the video since the beta test. I am absolutely satisfied with the outcome. (Also glad you took some of the advive I gave :P It's looking all awesome now ;))
This song has always been one of my favourite NIN songs and you got its message across as well as possible. Superb scene choices, great blending with effectwork and scene-transitioning and the mood of the video nails exactly what this song is all about.
I love the type of amv's that may require certain taste and aren't your typical amv you see every day. Especially if they get serious messages across that feature emotions and happenings which are also part of the real life.

Thank you for this great video, it deserves its place in my all-time favourites!
What do I say first now... A big thank you for some simple but important pieces of advice? A second "thank you" for the compliments? I think I've praised you enough on the pm's :D I'm just glad that my target audience, people who admire a serious not-your-typical amv (one of them being you) liked this. I just love to portray life nowadays, the way I can - it's not something you see everyday on the internet. No wonder the next project I already have in mind will have a similar theme on a more negative aspect.

God, I love desperation :) Until next time...
TheCacoVenom wrote:pretty good :up:
Aaaand I think that non-desperate people liked this too :D Thank you!

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:19 pm

I really liked the message you wanted to convey to the viewer also you managed to create a good dark atmosphere .
The editing is good , apart from some trimming , and I have to say is you have a great eye for scene selection :D , the few flaws already have been said by those who preceded me and i conclude by saying with age of man of siny is one of those amv you it makes you think not about the history of the animated series but on society in general and amv of this kind there are few
:up:

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Can't stop watching it.
I even downloaded the whole Nine Inch Nails discography ._.

Toxical
Org Profile

Post by Toxical » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 am

It is just amazing. Can't stop watching/listening to this. The music is amazing, and the editition... Holy...
This AMV was the reason I registered to this website :)

Thank you for the time spent on this, it is really worth it!
~Sergio AKA Toxical.

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:36 am

woot!! really like the final version!, well i think you already know my thoughts xD, the concept is really interesting (the story of my life D: ) and well executed. I think is my second favorite from you (after Live :awesome: ).
Solid work :up:
Last edited by [madaraxD] on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”