Kuroko no Basket

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Post by ibabrak » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 am

Nope you're right... Half of Aomine match felt and probably was like made up or more of the opposite... it only like half of the manga was put into it..
ImageImage

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm

|:> This is one of my favorites. It gets soo much tense at times and it pumps me up for the next episode

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Great episode
Spoiler :
Kagami ran soo many times that he was able to jump high. Then once midori' challenged him and kagami wasn't able to score or get past him made me like "wtf why is he only dunking if he can shoot?"

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 am

Theredflash66 wrote:Great episode
Spoiler :
Kagami ran soo many times that he was able to jump high. Then once midori' challenged him and kagami wasn't able to score or get past him made me like "wtf why is he only dunking if he can shoot?"
Yeah it's cause he's not used to using his left hand which he's forced to use if he jumps from his right foot. (which is the stronger foot in this case) But at least he's going in the right direction now! ;)

Also. Kise vs Aomine next. I CAN'T WAIT. :mrgreen:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 pm

AimoAio wrote: Also. Kise vs Aomine next. I CAN'T WAIT. :mrgreen:
Ouuuhhh yeeaaaah!!! :awesome:

As for the manga
Spoiler :
I don't like Akashi's talent. Like, I did understand and I did accept all of the talents (even the talent that Haizaki had), but this is just too much. I did think that it would have something to do with his eyes and brain since he just pretty much looks like an lunatic and he's proven himself to be unreasonable and dominant before *scissor attack*. But I mean.. just wtf... you agree, right? Right? May? Anyone?:D
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:09 pm

ibabrak wrote: As for the manga
Spoiler :
I don't like Akashi's talent. Like, I did understand and I did accept all of the talents (even the talent that Haizaki had), but this is just too much. I did think that it would have something to do with his eyes and brain since he just pretty much looks like an lunatic and he's proven himself to be unreasonable and dominant before *scissor attack*. But I mean.. just wtf... you agree, right? Right? May? Anyone?:D
xD you sound so desperate at the end.
Spoiler :
I do agree that his talent is ridiculous since it practically makes him invincible but then, he was the leader of the Generation of Miracles and they all acknowledged his leadership meaning he was pretty boss back then. :awesome: Then he's also the captain of Rakuzan which is another highschool with a top team so I can understand the need to make his ability something outrageous so it shows his leadership. Though I did keep thinking sooner or later one of the counterattacks would be like that time from Naruto with Lee and Sasuke at the Chuunin exams where Lee said something like "Even if your eyes can see my movement, your body can't catch up with mines" so someone who's superior in terms of physical strength might be able to pwn Akashi. ;D At least I hope so. Or the mangaka might have something even more epic up his sleeve for us to see later. :asd:
Ohhh....all this talk is making me too excited to see what happens next. xD

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:51 pm

AimoAio wrote:
Also. Kise vs Aomine next. I CAN'T WAIT. :mrgreen:

I am pumped up for that, oh yes :ying:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:01 pm

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote: As for the manga
Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 06-213.png
xD you sound so desperate at the end.
Spoiler :
I do agree that his talent is ridiculous since it practically makes him invincible but then, he was the leader of the Generation of Miracles and they all acknowledged his leadership meaning he was pretty boss back then. :awesome: Then he's also the captain of Rakuzan which is another highschool with a top team so I can understand the need to make his ability something outrageous so it shows his leadership. Though I did keep thinking sooner or later one of the counterattacks would be like that time from Naruto with Lee and Sasuke at the Chuunin exams where Lee said something like "Even if your eyes can see my movement, your body can't catch up with mines" so someone who's superior in terms of physical strength might be able to pwn Akashi. ;D At least I hope so. Or the mangaka might have something even more epic up his sleeve for us to see later. :asd:
Ohhh....all this talk is making me too excited to see what happens next. xD
Spoiler :
Yeah, they could do the physical strength overopower thing. That's a good idea :). But we all know that Midorimacchi has no chance of winnig since that's pretty much how you introduce a new team... let's face it Akashi can't loose his the first match in the searie. My guess would be that Aomine, Kise or our ace Kagami could be allowed by the mangaka to win against him... imho Kise seems to be pretty badass at this moment. If he can get his stamina up for him to maintain his GM-Copy form he would be really fearsome.
ImageImage

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 am

ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Yeah, they could do the physical strength overopower thing. That's a good idea :). But we all know that Midorimacchi has no chance of winnig since that's pretty much how you introduce a new team... let's face it Akashi can't loose his the first match in the searie. My guess would be that Aomine, Kise or our ace Kagami could be allowed by the mangaka to win against him... imho Kise seems to be pretty badass at this moment. If he can get his stamina up for him to maintain his GM-Copy form he would be really fearsome.
Spoiler :
Haha yeah, Midorimacchi will most likely lose this match, can't have him beating Akashi before Kuroko and Kagami does afterall. :awesome: Speaking of Kise, it's this match against Aomine which he reveals the GM-Copy isn't it? If so, that's getting me even more hyped up to watch this week's episode! Saturday couldn't come faster. :mrgreen:

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:31 am

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Haha yeah, Midorimacchi will most likely lose this match, can't have him beating Akashi before Kuroko and Kagami does afterall. :awesome: Speaking of Kise, it's this match against Aomine which he reveals the GM-Copy isn't it? If so, that's getting me even more hyped up to watch this week's episode! Saturday couldn't come faster. :mrgreen:
Spoiler :
Yeah it is, but I think it's only like half ass version since he'll have to like empty himself from the rest of the skills for that time duration... if I remember correctly :)
Well the new ep is up, I'll just have to watch it and see :)
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”