Illegales Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Illegales Video

Post by Bauzi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:53 am

"They whish I would be one of those many naive consumers."

It feels like a long long time since I've posted my last major release here on the forums! I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do :up:

This video is all about pirating vs. police force. The whole fandom origin lies in pirating material. AMVing is often all about it. Does it make us to some sort of illegal fans? Yes we do pirate stuff, but we also invest a shitload of money into gear, software, dvds and blurays. We are your hardcore fans after all! Do we really deserve to be treaten like mass murderers? That's what this video is all about.

YouTube link (It got busted on YT)
Vimeo Link
Skydrive (Alternate videoformats)
Last edited by Bauzi on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: Illegales Video

Post by Animated » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:03 am

...You wouldn't download an AMV :amv:

Great job combining reality with fiction - someone had to do this. One of the few videos with mostly straightcuts that i thoroughly enjoyed :up: Welcome back Bauzi!

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:48 am

Just two words: ABSOLUT GENIAL.

Great and original concept, executed in the best way possible. Wirklich schade, dass der Großteil der Community kein Deutsch kann. Für mich hat das Video aber eingeschlagen wie ne Bombe. ;)
Danke!

Jeff
Org Profile

Post by Jeff » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:56 am

I really like the concept and editing. It all went really well with each other.

ProjectBarcodeError
Org Profile

Post by ProjectBarcodeError » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 pm

interesting. some scenes were quite statics/lacking flow, but the concept was nice.

kyle_m
Org Profile

Post by kyle_m » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 am

nicely done. pity i cant understand german well but got the idea without reading desc really. always a pleasure to watch an amv that's mirroring the real life somehow

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Thx for the comments so far! I'm especially happy for Kev's comment. He is my target audience since he fully understands the lyrics. I don't think that I will put out a version with subtitles in English. It would feel forced for me and takes away so much from the actual flow of the vid. There is no need to justify the video to everybody ;D

The AMV got busted on YouTube. First it was a world wide ban. Well from that on it was kinda pointless to keep it up there. So I tried with a Fair Use Claim. It got rejected, the video removed and I got a full strike on my account. To anyone with similar problems: Don't try it. Banning it worldwide could be their way of saying: "Hey... we need some time to watch it first.". An AMV from a close friend got unbanned from a worldwide ban and he took no actions at all.

Eitherway I see censorship in the claims of UMG. There are plenty of other videos with the same song that got way more clicks and attention. My video just underlined the lyrics of the song, which are a very heavy critic on the media industry. Maybe they didn't want my voice to be heard. Maybe that's why they removed it from YouTube.

Lucky me: There are of course many other streaming sites and a-m-v.org. It shows me that a-m-v.org is still relevant for AMV exchange after all. All hail the org! Links to Vimeo are in the video description and the first post. Cheers!
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Late me just repeat wot i say on YT (or not :þ )
This is Awesome |:>
i gave it 5\5
the way you edit in the logo is just brindled :up:
(save to H.D)
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”