Sword Art Online

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
TEKnician
Org Profile

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by TEKnician » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Haus Haberdasher wrote:I'm really enjoying this series (as a matter of fact, I watched it yesterday instead of playing GW2 :uhoh: ). One thing that's bothering me: is there some sort of rule that they can't talk to each other about their real lives? Other than Kirito mentioning his sister, we haven't seen much of that. I'd think that if two players met and spent a lot of time together (*coughKiritoandAsunacough*) they'd want to at least have some basic information to find each other in the real world if either survives until the end.
I can echo that same feeling. However, the whole world was diving into a mutual "comfortable with the present circumstances" attitude. A lot of them would have lost touch with their lives after 2 years of a second life. I guess the writer/director doesn't want to dive in all that much because it would be taking a step backwards, I guess?

Plus I dont want to hear the whole "My life is better in the game because I was kind of a loser in the real world" nonsense or the "I don't want to go back because [insert sob story here]". I like the "SLASH SLASH!!! STELLAR SCREECH!!!!! YAH TRICK YAH!"
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:58 pm

TEKnician wrote: Plus I dont want to hear the whole "My life is better in the game because I was kind of a loser in the real world" nonsense or the "I don't want to go back because [insert sob story here]". I like the "SLASH SLASH!!! STELLAR SCREECH!!!!! YAH TRICK YAH!"
I want to see more of that. In an OVA maybe though. >_>

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:42 pm

there's already been enough drama in this series, don't need more thrown in with dialogue about real life stuff lol.

Needs more duels and fights (which hopefully we'll get plenty of next ep).

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm

lol, I like dramas, but more duels and fights should be the right thing to happen in the next episode

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 am

TEKnician wrote: Plus I dont want to hear the whole "My life is better in the game because I was kind of a loser in the real world" nonsense or the "I don't want to go back because [insert sob story here]". I like the "SLASH SLASH!!! STELLAR SCREECH!!!!! YAH TRICK YAH!"
2x
ImageImage

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:55 am

I'm on the 3rd episode and
Spoiler :
This show is so cruel. It makes me sad they DIE here because of some shitty GAME reasons without being asked. Honestly, I'm crying already. It makes me suddenly so emotional.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Centurione wrote:I'm on the 3rd episode and
Spoiler :
This show is so cruel. It makes me sad they DIE here because of some shitty GAME reasons without being asked. Honestly, I'm crying already. It makes me suddenly so emotional.
That's the good thing :rofl:
It basically eliminates all the unnecessery school life and stuff that it could get if they weren't trapped in the game and they could just disconnect any time they'd want. But I see where you're coming from.

On another note:
Help me guys!! They wanna keep me there locked from every monday morning through-out the week. (It's my school timetable if u couldn't tell)
Spoiler :
No srsly I have no idea what that class could be :D then again u can't either since it's probably in Czech (then again I think has something to do with english)
ImageImage

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:26 pm

ibabrak wrote:
Spoiler :
Oh damn. Tell us later what the Czech version looks like. I might join then, it's close. Oh, wait, you'll be locked and maybe dead already! Yaaay!

But seriously, Asuna
Spoiler :
could have been such an awesome character. I mean, she was interesting at the beginning, now she just seems... average. Hope it's gonna change.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 am

the hug pillows of Asuna and fanservice posters of her in Megami type magazines Japan = they made her exactly how the otakus want her.

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:38 pm

EPISODE 10 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”