End of the World MEP [7/7 tracks Complete]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Re: End of the World MEP [7/7 tracks FULL]

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Alright then, I guess I could go ahead and show what I have so far as well :book:

I still consider it a pretty draft beta as there's still a million things I want to change/fix. It basically shows what I want to do with the track though so it works as a good beta imo (and it has the wanted masking which took me a countless hours already :lol: frame by frame, oh yeah... :| )

- the pictures floating in the background need to be touched. They're basically untimed and don't have fixed speed yet.
- the third mask needs a litte tweaking on the edges and/or color correction. Doesn't look in unit with the BG yet
- will probably tweak the lip sync a bit more. It's almost looking fine already I think but could look even better. There's also little skitches that appeared in order to sync the lip movements right. Need to get rid of that.
- the later part when the song picks up actually only has little editing/syncing and just consists of scenes I already slapped onto the timeline which I would like to use for that part. Going to find a few more scenes regarding the "I feel fine"-twist to make it less destructive and more light-hearted too.
- going to add another mask (probably some weirdo) to lip sync the backing vocals around 0:10.

I'm looking for suggestions about:

- how I'm going to let the masks appear. I figured I could just let them slide in, but maybe someone has an idea of a more creative/original way?
- I am also not sure if/how I should sync the repeated "It's..It's" (0:04 & 0:08).

Also, if you have any other cool ideas/suggestions, tell me please :D

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Ov the feedback is hear i been look for pm :sweat:
some of the scenes you talk abut i had a idea behind punting them there odder woes just so it wonted go black \ blank and ok the ass scene woes a cheep jock so it i will tag it out :lol: and the whip seen woes there cos puny is praying and thy a odders are going bananas how movies all way show how the wold wot reagent to the end (1 out of 5 pray the odder 4 party :p)
at last i have some questions on the properly cropped to 16:9 can i ask you guy's or shot i ask in the help\AviSynth thread ?
Kevmaster wrote: P.S. Am I the only one giving feedback? :uhoh:
it look that way
i will give some feedback on yours and and statz part´s at the end of the weekend but i will probably pm it and not post it hear if that okay :)
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm

blaksun wrote:and the whip seen woes there cos puny is praying and thy a odders are going bananas how movies all way show how the wold wot reagent to the end (1 out of 5 pray the odder 4 party :p)
I think I get what you mean by that. I don't think that's very obvious though and would people rather go "wtf" than anything else.
blaksun wrote:at last i have some questions on the properly cropped to 16:9 can i ask you guy's or shot i ask in the help\AviSynth thread ?
I don't mind if you ask. I'll surely try to help with that.
Kevmaster wrote: i will give some feedback on yours and and statz part´s at the end of the weekend but i will probably pm it and not post it hear if that okay :)
That's totally fine to me. Wether you'd be posting it here, in a pm, phone me or whatever as long as I get some feedback :P

I just figured we could use the Thread, as that way discussion between the members may be easier.

I have by the way worked a bit more on the track and added another anime (updated list). I want to match both vocal parts (appearing at once) so I'm adding a second character for the lip sync.

blaksun
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Okay feedback send to Kevmaster i don´t really have any to add\say abut statz part
Kevmaster wrote:@statz:

Still short, but good. I really like how it looks so far :up: Could need some more scenes regarding the concept though.
yep that is wot i think too :)

And i fagot to say in last post :oops: Thanks for the feedback :up:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:31 am

alright everybody. My hiatus from this thread has officially ended. Over the last month, I've been busy with preparing for conventions and editing other MEPs, but I now time to dedicate specifically to this project.

I just downloaded all the betas, and I love what I see. You guys did a really good job at showcasing the comedic destruction that I was talking about.

statz:
I think that some of the scenes that you used don't really fit the theme, but I like the editing and the pace. You may want to consider using more lyric sync, but due to the randomness of the song, I'm not sure.

Blaksun
I think that your track could use some more sync and scene change. Also, the source could use a little tweaking. Did you get it from DVDs? But besides from that, you definitely have a strong theme and concept.

Kevmaster
I think this it would be a good idea to fade in your overlay instead of just having it appear. Also, it might look nice if they were slightly transparent. And lastly, I feel that they are a little too static. Instead of having the first two mask overlays stationary, it might look nice if they pan across the screen. In terms of the third overlay, I think that it would look nice if it starts to expand/ pan in and slowly take up a greater portion of the screen.

But once again everybody, I love what I see :up:

Statz
Org Profile

Post by Statz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:43 am

Lols I haven't been checking this thread.... Thank you for the feedback everyone! I hope to have a new beta done within a week.

blaksun
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:19 am

@ kireblue i hope so (abut the quilt) sins this woes just to see if the idea i had woes on the ride track and wot sense need to be tag out\and wot fills work :) and yes it is dvd rip way ?

@ statz look forward to see it :)

i wot like to see a beta\alfa form Zanzaben sins i have never see any off his work :ying:

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:15 am

blaksun wrote: I would like to see a beta\alpha from Zanzaben since I have never seen any off his work :ying:
I am working on it, the problem I am having is that Nichijou has no order to it at all so I don't remember where the scenes I want to use are. I have most of them now though so I should have an alpha/beta sometime this week.

P.S. English is such a pain to learn :evil:
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 pm

The sendspace folder with all the tracks in it is empty, can you re-post the tracks because I need it again.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:46 pm

yeah, that link actually expired. I just uploaded everything to google drive in order to have it available permanently. https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4g-5 ... VNMVk/edit

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”